MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

_Barbie_

Being able to combine the outfits you have (one's top with another's bottom) would also be quite fun!
(02-26-2017, 04:48 PM)_Barbie_ Wrote: [ -> ]Being able to combine the outfits you have (one's top with another's bottom) would also be quite fun!

yes, like having slots for hands (wristbands and bracelets), top (t-shirt, bra, bikini vests), legs (panties, trousers, shorts) , feet (all kind of shoes) and head (helmets and face adorements). would be fun to split it like this or even further with more slots...
I think MnF should bring new hairstyles to MnF, e.g. cornrows for men.
(02-26-2017, 10:20 PM)KamRome Wrote: [ -> ]I think MnF should bring new hairstyles to MnF, e.g. cornrows for men.
I would def love some new hairstyles, more so prettier/sexier/better than the current options there are for both men and women, see too many look alikes nowadays
(02-27-2017, 12:52 AM)Avax69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2017, 10:20 PM)KamRome Wrote: [ -> ]I think MnF should bring new hairstyles to MnF, e.g. cornrows for men.
I would def love some new hairstyles, more so prettier/sexier/better than the current options there are for both men and women, see too many look alikes nowadays

I agree on the need for new hair styles.  There are alot of look-a-likes.  Combine new hairstyles with the ability to choose butt,hip & waist sizes & shapes then we could see more variety in the game. The more variety the better.
Honestly asking for butt, hip, aaaand waist sizes is a bit much they'd have to go in and add a new animation for each one of those, so if they at the very least did one or two of those options mostly hair and one of the others it'd make lots of ppl happy I think, though I do understand it'd be a lot of extra work
(02-26-2017, 04:48 PM)_Barbie_ Wrote: [ -> ]Being able to combine the outfits you have (one's top with another's bottom) would also be quite fun!

This and spectator mode are the updates I would want the most !!!
Am I wrong but I seem to remember that premium girls could do 4 rounds with each other at one time so both could use Petnises?   That seemed to drop to 3 at same time first 3 way came in.
I too hoped MMF would be DP
69 girl-girl should be an easy extension so why not?    But we need more rounds
I’d like a tattoo and body piercing option but that may be not a big thing with a lot of players
It’s annoying that earlier parts of conversations are deleted as are earlier conversations.    That maybe a capacity problem but it would be good to be able to delete all the “Hi’s” and “Hey’s” that clutter up my messages and push off conversations that I would have kept.
(02-27-2017, 01:16 PM)ThunderD Wrote: [ -> ]

This and spectator mode are the updates I would want the most !!!

I think Spectator mode is not too hard to create. 

This could be the context:

*Couple fucking on the bed*

Step 1: Visitor enter in the bed.
Step 2: A request is sended to the couple.
Step 3: For the visitor, message window appears "Waiting for response". For the couple, message window appears " 'This guy' wanna see how you fuck guys. Lol. Accept or Not? " (Both have the abbility to accept or reject the request, both must be agree). This window must appear in one corner of the game in order to not disturb the sex act. After you make your choice, you can see what option was taken by your partner. First your choice, second your partner's choice. ( ✓ or X)

[Image: SdT8TwC.png][Image: v82BdtI.png]

It would be even better if this message window could be outside the game using Html5 and Js technologies but maybe that's not possible for devs. Anyway, there is a large space been wasted.

[Image: ysHSx2K.png]

Step 4: If request is accepted, all fine! Visitor now is enjoying the view (He can't chat, can't use sex controls, just can see and go anytime). If request is denied window message appear "Sorry dude. Not this time." And he can't send a request again for 2 minutes (? Maybe we can discuss the time).

That's it. I would do it in that way. I'm not sure why devs don't make this update yet cuz It seems really easy for me as a novice programmer. Maybe lack of time or some issues with ActionScript3, lenguage which I don't know anything.

Well, hope we see spectator mode in the near future.
Right now the name of the servers are pretty generic so people usually try to login in the most crowded one.

People play this game for various reasons so what about changing the names in something meaningful!

For example ehm...."RolePlay World" or "Speed Quickie"..."Homo Land"? xD
I don't know...we can make a poll.

Obviously nobody will be forced to stay on one server and it will make easier to find what are you looking for Smile (I will always be logged on RolePlay World Big Grin )

In your opinion what "categories" should be chosen? Smile