MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-06-2017, 05:04 PM)SlowAF Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2017, 05:01 PM)Avax69 Wrote: [ -> ]meh i like it just hate that everytime i click on myself doesnt show me wearing the right outfit, and FYI just gonna say not every update needs to be a new pose or something in that regards, just had a new pose less than a month ago

Ofcourse it doesnt have to be a pose every time, but an entire month for an outfit is ridiculous, realistically it would take a couple days to make it.
Here's an idea, how about they don't charge us $10 for a month long wait for a single outfit.
actually I thinknits more of they are working on a BIG thing but just realeased this to hold people over...Ill see what i can find out
Actually there is NO Police Costume for girls yet.................SAD
(02-06-2017, 05:56 PM)RACO Wrote: [ -> ]Actually there is NO Police Costume for girls yet.................SAD

ive been on for like an hour..tones of my friends have the outfit
Try clearing your cache and start it up again.
i cant get it too
does not show when i go to the store
Just clear cookies and such, and see if that helps!
i dont know why u cant get it i have it on and some of my friends has it on right now too
If they add outfits, they need to add them for sex. Would really help with roleplaying and make sex less bland with everyone just being the same old nude. A woman wearing that cop outfit for some femdom action would be a neat thing. oSmile
Otherwise they're a waste of time.
(02-08-2017, 04:31 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: [ -> ]If they add outfits, they need to add them for sex. Would really help with roleplaying and make sex less bland with everyone just being the same old nude. A woman wearing that cop outfit for some femdom action would be a neat thing. oSmile
Otherwise they're a waste of time.

i d say keeping the hats in bed would be enough
Never know, idk I imagine if clothes during sex is added it'd work the same way as it does for stripping, though personally I prefer to do a little strip tease and then get in to bed that way we're both excited