MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry if this question was asked before, but does the wedding change your character's info? Can other players see that your character is married or is it purely an RP thing with the estate sharing being the only real change?
(06-22-2021, 12:38 PM)Trai Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry if this question was asked before, but does the wedding change your character's info? Can other players see that your character is married or is it purely an RP thing with the estate sharing being the only real change?

Hi, married to “Name” appears in your Bio under your name so anyone can see it.

If from the name it is obviously a same sex marriage and it was only done to share property then you could put something in Bio.
i guess thats the reason for only one wife at a time, some names are long enogh to barely fit in that space
should make this pose

make this threesome doggystyle
hey guys, i feel a new MM pose has been long due.
Also i wouldnt mind a futa threesome too
When can we have sex in a Hospital or a School?
who doesn't love a hot nurse & horny schoolgirl
Great new pose: AT THE WALL !

[Image: a070.gif]  Nice drawn new pose!

[Image: a070.gif]Standing pose, usefull in several places.

What could be better?

[Image: a057.gif]  Its only one single option, only cum in...

[Image: a057.gif]  No anal...

[Image: a057.gif]   No shower  (for now ???)

[Image: a057.gif]  I would like the options to kiss, boob grab or nibble on the ear...

[Image: a057.gif]  Maybe she could stick her tongue in his ear, Hehe...

What do you think?
(07-03-2021, 12:27 PM)Elder Statesman Wrote: [ -> ]Great new pose: AT THE WALL !

[Image: a070.gif]  Nice drawn new pose!

[Image: a070.gif]Standing pose, usefull in several places.

What could be better?

[Image: a057.gif]  Its only one single option, only cum in...

[Image: a057.gif]  No anal...

[Image: a057.gif]   No shower  (for now ???)

[Image: a057.gif]  I would like the options to kiss, boob grab or nibble on the ear...

[Image: a057.gif]  Maybe she could stick her tongue in his ear, Hehe...

What do you think?

I think, Shower addition would be great with other interactions as well. One of my friends made an edit for me as well. Big Grin
The wedding chapel addition seems to be a good one overall, especially with so many longer-term players in couples.

Now bring back the damn dates on the updates.
should make this pose for bulk pose and for MPC hotel bulk