MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I am gonna do a Medieval RP I would rather just do a Dark Ages Vampire RP call it a day.
does anyone when and if the new card game will be strip poker like u start with 1000 dollars and if u reach 0 u remove a peace of ur clothes
will there be new mini games? they added a shooting gallery in red heat, will it be a new one?
Most likely that will be a mini game. Just hopefully it will give some good money source per time spent.
(05-12-2016, 03:14 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely that will be a mini game. Just hopefully it will give some good money source per time spent.

aint u the one that does the updates?
Oh no! Smile I'm just a regular user like you and everyone else in here. Smile
(05-12-2016, 03:19 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]Oh no! Smile I'm just a regular user like you and everyone else in here. Smile

oh wow that just made me look stupid lol
(05-12-2016, 03:22 PM)Lexilicious Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2016, 03:18 PM)subgirl25 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2016, 03:14 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely that will be a mini game. Just hopefully it will give some good money source per time spent.

aint u the one that does the updates?

Are you thinking of Vadim?

wow i am a blonde lol
From what I understand, Vadim is ensuring the good working of the server and other maintenence things. Serega is the guy behind the animations/scripting.
(05-12-2016, 03:26 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]From what I understand, Vadim is ensuring the good working of the server and other maintenence things. Serega is the guy behind the animations/scripting.

well they should give a time table for new updates so people wont be waiting forever for them