MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for the BIO!
(10-04-2016, 02:12 PM)Italian Wrote: [ -> ]i don't think so! if the account don't log in for months and is inactive they can at least delete the avatar to make available the name..

Well, as a matter of fact, people do delete their avatar when they don't want to play MnF anymore. But as for myself, I don't log in that often, maybe less than a month, but I don't want to delete my avatar since I want to see my friends from time to time.
(10-04-2016, 02:12 PM)Italian Wrote: [ -> ]i don't think so! if the account don't log in for months and is inactive they can at least delete the avatar to make available the name..

For example, if I not log in for a few months, that doesn't means that my avatar should be deleted. Maybe I had a health problem, or personal reasons for not playing anymore.
If indeed, an avatar has been deleted and 30 days have passed, then yes, the name should be available again.
6 Months? a Year? cmon guys..
(10-04-2016, 04:06 PM)Italian Wrote: [ -> ]6 Months? a Year? cmon guys..

Alright. But take it like this. You're playing an MMO, MOBA, FPS, whatever. You've spent like 6 months, 1 year, 2 years on building that character. And at some point, you just can't play anymore. You'd be glad if someone would have asked for the admins/devs to delete your avatar, so he could take the name for himself?

Here is basically the same thing. Not on the same scale, but still, people have spend some time to earn levels, money, met and made friends on those characters.
(10-04-2016, 04:19 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2016, 04:06 PM)Italian Wrote: [ -> ]6 Months? a Year? cmon guys..

Alright. But take it like this. You're playing an MMO, MOBA, FPS, whatever. You've spent like 6 months, 1 year, 2 years on building that character. And at some point, you just can't play anymore. You'd be glad if someone would have asked for the admins/devs to delete your avatar, so he could take the name for himself?

Here is basically the same thing. Not on the same scale, but still, people have spend some time to earn levels, money, met and made friends on those characters.

yeah but if the avatar in question is lvl 1 , inactive for a year..is pretty clear that this avatar basically never played
From update log:
> 10/03/16
> Now you may use any language to chat and PM.

Well, nothing changed for me, I still cannot use cyrillic input.
Refresh the browser, and if that doesn't help, clear the cache of your browser.
Not helped. Still no "non-latin" input at all.
Taken from the FAQ section:
"If you are unable to see new and updated content, clear your browser cache or hard refresh the webpage (shift + F5)."

I don't know what else could work, since most of the times I don't even have to refresh my browser.