MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's there but for some reason it can only be used as the 1st pose you use, and yeah W1LL I think we all know the next threesome pose is gonna be an ffm
I hope the next pose is FFM and I hope it won't be long.
Very good update, finally we can skip anal or some other actions and concentrate only on those, that are pleasant. The pose is a bit expensive in terms of exp, though. But, on the other hand, it stimulates people to MnF more Smile
I love the new update, makes the RP style of people get more out of it and the threesome, can't wait for FFM!

Keep it up guys. Smile
I have stated people like it but at the same time are not happy with it in some of the mechanics might need some tweaking but other then that I think people are happy they got a 3some pose finally.
Lol i think add tattoos with our avatars will be great also^^
Tattoos are on there way I thought?
(09-04-2016, 02:55 PM)Infamy Wrote: [ -> ]Tattoos are on there way I thought?

I asked Vadim about it awhile ago and was immediatly shot down because You cant stretch in flash that might not be the reason he gave me but its been a few months but I did ask and got a big no
Thought I saw they were coming guess not :/
To be fair it's understandable for them to not be added given the reason, though gotta admit tattoos would've been awesome.........more customization in general would be awesome