MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like it and hate it, I mean I like it because so far its been fun to do with others but at the same time I hate that yet again I can't do a damn thing in it lol I understand it'd be a lot of extra animations but ultimately it'd make ppl happier and more willing to do the pose, but aside from that I'll say well done
I dont know if just i have the problem but FFM is just workin for 1 Round... if i try to swap there is a unlimited Loading or blackscreen but the guy and the other girl still fuck... its a [F]FM... that kinda suck... :/ but @all i like that pose even if girls are "afk" again :/
(10-19-2016, 10:42 PM)Bryob Wrote: [ -> ]so finally a FFM pose came out couldn't be more happier! ................. and the pose kinda sucks......... what do you guys think?

I am also a bit disappointed.  I thought the FFM would have the male toggle the swap button while the ladies pick the options/actions.  I would have loved to sit back and let the girls work me overWink

Yet I consider it a decent update.  It is enjoyable- just not everything I hoped it would be.
The new FFM pose doesnt seem to working for me and my friends :/
My friend cant choose the threesome button
anyone having the same problem?
(10-20-2016, 07:46 AM)msheromero Wrote: [ -> ]The new FFM pose doesnt seem to working for me and my friends :/

Yes the Devs are aware of this issue dont worry
(10-20-2016, 07:47 AM)brandon1op Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2016, 07:46 AM)msheromero Wrote: [ -> ]The new FFM pose doesnt seem to working for me and my friends :/

Yes the Devs are aware of this issue dont worry

Glad to hear that. Do u have any idea of when they will fix this issue?
Hmm given I JUST talked to Vadim about it they will probably fix it Friday(today) or sometime either this weekend or Monday
Has anyone noticed the quality of cumshots has drastically gone downhill? The cumshots used to be nice, with spurts coming out if I finished inside.
Now just a glob of white goo appears out of thin air and doesnt do anything other than look weird, no spurts oozing out of a filled pussy, nothing at all.

It's now gotten even worse with the FFM pose, even cumming outside looks terrible now, the cum is floating in this pose.

TLDR; cumshots arent good anymore, please put more effort into them again, its a major part of a sex game
The new fmf pose is a bad joke.  Neither woman can perform any action the entire time?  You've got to be @#$%ing kidding me, because there's no way anyone could consider this good design. 
Reducing the players to npcs is not acceptable.
very halloweeny in the west now lol