MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-25-2017, 06:20 AM)adamised Wrote: [ -> ]Isnt the astest way to earn money gloryhole ? You get 300k each round when a little experimented.
Fastest way is probably the gloryhole, most consistent way is probably the rodeo
I was not aware the gloryhole could give so much
I hope they will implement public Gloryholes cabins for the girls to use it and the boys to join them Big Grin
Has anyone heard anything about the status of apartments? I'm hoping that will come soon. Hopefully we'll be able to customize them at some point, once they become available. I think it would also be awesome if we could buy photos from the art galleries to decorate the apartments. That could also be a good way for the uploader to make some extra cash if someone bought one of their photos, they could get a percentage of the cash.
(06-25-2017, 02:03 AM)JohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2017, 11:57 PM)Zephyr Wrote: [ -> ]Money for poses  is a bad idea don't encourage it

As good or as bad as an idea can be, he still has a right to encourage whatever opinions he has, just like any person here has....

On a side note, I myself wouldn't be happy at all if I had to pay ingame money(which a lot of people lack) on top of paying real money for premium. Now imagine if I was either gay or a lesbian and there were only two poses, but your restricted to only one pose because the other one cost money to use, now your just stuck with the same one again.... I don't think making men pay for a pose would make it fair, I think getting rid of the option to pay for the FF pose would make it fair to the women....

Where did I say he could not have an opinion?

Then you agree with me:  FF have only one position, scissoring, unless they pay for petnis.

(06-25-2017, 02:49 AM)Avax69 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I mean it'd be nicer that way but I'm also not opposed to the whole paying for the pose option, the obvious reason it's a pose that required payment is the fact it's a 1500 exp pose for lesbians no less, not saying it's right but it makes sense to charge for the pose that not everyone will use and since it's cheaper in terms of exp just makes to work it that way, though I will say 4k in-game cash is ALOT since well not everyone had that kinda money and well just in general 4k along with the 1500 exp is a bit much, I'd be more happy if the price was halved or cut by 75% or just gone all togetger, but again I'm not opposed to the paying aspect of it.......thats just my thoughts on it though feel free to agree or disagree

An MF pose will be not used by all,  FF or MM, so they should be charged?

Gloryhole is probably best if you are good at it but I am not good at mini games so earn half what has been suggested. But I don't want to send my time on site playing games on my own: not point of site.

(06-25-2017, 07:20 PM)Tommy_Gunn Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone heard anything about the status of apartments? I'm hoping that will come soon. Hopefully we'll be able to customize them at some point, once they become available. I think it would also be awesome if we could buy photos from the art galleries to decorate the apartments. That could also be a good way for the uploader to make some extra cash if someone bought one of their photos, they could get a percentage of the cash.

Apartments/houses have been a concept for 18 months at least.   They will be premium and as a premium account can have 6 AVs can they be used by all?   If you buy one on Beaver Bash it’s full so your friends can’t get on and on Nether Region there are few new people to meet.   Not sure it’s viable compared to renting rooms.
I'm not saying a MF pose will be used by eceryone, but the majority of people on this game are looking for that, no I merely said if they're going to charge money AND exp then the amount of money currently being charged for the new FF pose should be either reduced by 50% or 75% since not a great many people have 4k to throw around, granted the pose is premium and most premium players do have money to throw around I myself included, 4k is still a steep price not to mention the people that are new and have bought premium or people that have been here and just bought premium, point is 4k in game cash is ALOT to the majority of people in the game so all I merely said is the price shouldn't be that high to begin with or they simply shouldn't charge money AND exp for a pose
We can do options to developments, but I don't know who there make the updates, cause are toooo slow, the game is great, is a diferent form or view the sex, but not is much atractive that others, specialy in updates (up to 4 per week in others games)

But, In my case, I'll continue paying my prem account cause this game is good for me, only we need to be patience with updates and news xD
(06-25-2017, 09:58 PM)Zephyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2017, 02:03 AM)JohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2017, 11:57 PM)Zephyr Wrote: [ -> ]Money for poses  is a bad idea don't encourage it

As good or as bad as an idea can be, he still has a right to encourage whatever opinions he has, just like any person here has....

On a side note, I myself wouldn't be happy at all if I had to pay ingame money(which a lot of people lack) on top of paying real money for premium. Now imagine if I was either gay or a lesbian and there were only two poses, but your restricted to only one pose because the other one cost money to use, now your just stuck with the same one again.... I don't think making men pay for a pose would make it fair, I think getting rid of the option to pay for the FF pose would make it fair to the women....

Where did I say he could not have an opinion?

Then you agree with me:  FF have only one position, scissoring, unless they pay for petnis.

(06-25-2017, 02:49 AM)Avax69 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I mean it'd be nicer that way but I'm also not opposed to the whole paying for the pose option, the obvious reason it's a pose that required payment is the fact it's a 1500 exp pose for lesbians no less, not saying it's right but it makes sense to charge for the pose that not everyone will use and since it's cheaper in terms of exp just makes to work it that way, though I will say 4k in-game cash is ALOT since well not everyone had that kinda money and well just in general 4k along with the 1500 exp is a bit much, I'd be more happy if the price was halved or cut by 75% or just gone all togetger, but again I'm not opposed to the paying aspect of it.......thats just my thoughts on it though feel free to agree or disagree

An MF pose will be not used by all,  FF or MM, so they should be charged?

Gloryhole is probably best if you are good at it but I am not good at mini games so earn half what has been suggested.   But I don't want to send my time on site playing games on my own:  not point of site.

(06-25-2017, 07:20 PM)Tommy_Gunn Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone heard anything about the status of apartments? I'm hoping that will come soon. Hopefully we'll be able to customize them at some point, once they become available. I think it would also be awesome if we could buy photos from the art galleries to decorate the apartments. That could also be a good way for the uploader to make some extra cash if someone bought one of their photos, they could get a percentage of the cash.

Apartments/houses have been a concept for 18 months at least.   They will be premium and as a premium account can have 6 AVs can they be used by all?   If you buy one on Beaver Bash it’s full so your friends can’t get on and on Nether Region there are few new people to meet.   Not sure it’s viable compared to renting rooms.

I agree in principle, Zephyr - it's NOT a good idea to "encourage" the devs to design new poses which costs money as well as XPs... but for the record I was just promoting the idea of having an equal number of learnable poses for male and female avatars.

About appartments.... like Tommy Gunn, I want them, and I want them BAD. And the two problems you mention (risk of being unable to log in on crowded servers, few potential guests on near-empty servers) can be solved by dedicating a server solely for appartments, and making them accessible either through the other servers via a "portal feature" or from the main server menu. Of course, it would help if enabling invites across servers would be feasible... I'm no programmer, but can't something like that be implemented?
[quote pid='30602' dateline='1498522069']
About appartments.... like Tommy Gunn, I want them, and I want them BAD. And the two problems you mention (risk of being unable to log in on crowded servers, few potential guests on near-empty servers) can be solved by dedicating a server solely for appartments, and making them accessible either through the other servers via a "portal feature" or from the main server menu. Of course, it would help if enabling invites across servers would be feasible... I'm no programmer, but can't something like that be implemented?

[/quote]

That would work if I could invite across servers.

Still not sure if viable:  say I spent 2hr/day on game = 14hr/week..   That would be $1400 on low sites where motel rooms were available and $2800 on sites where I had t pay hotel rates.   Average that at $2100 but I don't have a room for all the time that I play so more like $1000 per week.

Not sure I would want to pay more but devs may want more:  ok when money easier.
How about a free MF pose for the females since free males got one long ago while premiums got a new MF.