MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The actual problem is not what or how many games they are gonna do it but how much time they will get to release them T_T
Any word on when this thread will be relevant again?
(11-07-2017, 05:46 AM)Kimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Any word on when this thread will be relevant again?

Check back in about 4 months
(11-08-2017, 07:25 PM)proncain Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2017, 05:46 AM)Kimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Any word on when this thread will be relevant again?

There should be a update coming soon.
(11-09-2017, 06:26 PM)J3T Wrote: [ -> ]

When  Cry Cry Cry ?
(11-09-2017, 06:47 PM)Pina Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2017, 06:26 PM)J3T Wrote: [ -> ]

When  Cry Cry Cry ?
At best, sometime this month.
So apparently there were two polls. One on apartment sharing and another on a new mini game. Strip Poker won with the ideas of play for money and sex? I like that idea! oSmile
If they do things like this where we can choose what's next that would be a great way to build trust with customers. I don't feel comfortable just handing money over to strangers who stay silent and hide in the dark.
Looking at two months without an update - new record?
(11-17-2017, 04:44 PM)proncain Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at two months without an update - new record?

Yeah i've been complaining a lot for that, both in game and in here....

3 days for a new record !!!
FYI this isn't the 1st time or 2nd time it's gone over 2 months without an update, whining and complaining about the lack of updates isn't gonna make them come out any sooner or faster. Granted I myself am slightly annoyed by it since there's been less people on it feels, but not a whole lot to do other than wait. If nothing comes out by the end of this month THEN maybe everyone can bring our their pitchforks and torches.