MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, as much as I would love for this place to be ridiculously gay, I am comfortable being in the minority. I'll hold out for some sexy male outfits, but I'm not expecting any to pop up any time soon. I'm the meantime I'll roleplay my fantasies quite vigorously
Can i ask about if... someone know about to inclode cum in every round, i know i say it before, but i have long time without connect to the game. I really do not know how to follow this tipe of update, because if they inclode on the game, i think they do not show it in the update log :/ .
Instead of playing the max amount of rounds/poses (4 or 5) 
you decrease the counter down to 1 
to play "only" single rounds (only one round each time) 
so you can finish this pose with the usual cumming ;-))
then jump in bed again and chose next pose and play it one round again ...........
;-))
(10-12-2018, 04:36 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of playing the max amount of rounds/poses (4 or 5) 
you decrease the counter down to 1 
to play "only" single rounds (only one round each time) 
so you can finish this pose with the usual cumming ;-))
then jump in bed again and chose next pose and play it one round again ...........
;-))

Max rounds its 6. I know about the "quick round", but i know too that girls do not like to leave the bed, again and again and again... Specially the RP girls. I dont like to go out the bed and go in all the time.

Thanks for the idea Wink , but i already know it, and for me its bad to do it. Hope other's can read it and use it.
dem new pose 10/10
6000 Exp for the new pose!
Level 14...
Who told me, you won t need EXP in this game???
Sorry,I have to repeat:
We urgently need an update of the EXP-System!!!

Not amused! Dodgy
The experience earned is not deducted when you level. The experience bar and the experience points awarded are used separately.
I agree with the elder statesman.  Sex exp is important.

I did make mention of our ideas to improve the sex exp system to the devs before. but I think we need to continue to emphasize it until we see the Improvements

Mr. Statesman feel free to email the devs directly to remind them about our ideas to improve the sex exp system. team.mnfclub@gmail.com
or maybe we can poll the ideas to improve the sex exp system to pick out 1 that the devs can focus on.
Thanks my dear friend Overfiend!

am I allowed to repeat my idea?

My idea for this Point :

You earn 20 points of EXP in every round of sex with everybody.
Plus 5 Points EXP for each level of your sex-partner.

For exampel:
Four rounds with a rookie (level1) = 80 Exp + 20 = 100 Exp

Four rounds with a highleveler 10 = 80 Exp + 200 = 280 Exp

One round shower with level 6 = 20 Exp + 30 = 50 Exp

One round threesome with one level 2 and one level 12 = 40 Exp + 10 + 60 = 110 Exp

One round foursome with level 8, 9 and 10 = 60 Exp + 40 + 45 + 50 = 195 Exp

and so on... Wink

That would be clear and fair. And we all would have more sex and more fun! Smile

Agree? (We may discuss the absolut numbers, it just an example!)
I like this kind of math Tongue