MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the biggest disappointment with the new pose is that we have to wait 6+ months for the next one...ugh...
So ... can we hold some hope for old premium poses to become free ?
Update: It looks like the eye color has been fixed for the new Banana Milkshake pose, but the chin is still off. My avatar has a pointed chin, but during the new pose her chin appears to be round.
Finally, would I be able to role play as a greased up deaf naked guy.
I like the new naked outfit. Making it level 10 & up gives us all some reward for achieving a high level.

I also like the new lesbian strap-on pose "Femme Fatale".  It has all the features that the original had in the FFM pose.  I still wish there were a way to play with the breasts & finger the ass.  But all things considered it's good.  I was expecting an "FF - Oral" pose but this was probably already cooking and the FF-Oral pose is probably in the queue.  

Well the Devs gave us an FF pose & an MF pose which were the 1st & 2nd place winners in our last sex pose poll. HOORAY!
Gave us another MF pose, that is true but they did not give another FF pose: only true if you had already paid $10k for it.
hey, quick question, my 3 month premium code expired a month early with all these new updates happening. anyone got any advice/help for me?
Never heard of that happening before. Only thing is to contact support. Keep us informed.
truth is they do not give a fuck about damn votings and they make what they want
At least MNF club is not as bad as a lot of patreon games.