MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don`t have a subscription for the main site (meetandfuckgames.com) but I see it`s been 3 weeks since the last game was added, it`s also a month since MNF-Club was added. Just wanted to know if anyone is aware of what`s going on? Are they cutting down on developement, or maybe they`re all on summer vacation without giving the subscribers any notice?
we need like a god update system for Mnf
Cmon developers it's been more then a month now Sad((
Is it me, or have both the devs and mods been noticeably silent lately?

The rodeo still isn't fixed, and yes, another update is definitely overdue... There was a rumor about a Flexible Girl pose (MF pose for ladies), and since then, nothing - complete and total radio silence.

In the past, the devs would at least throw us a bone between majors updates, usually an easy-to-design item such as a new hat or pair of glasses - we've had nothing of the sort either.

Is this game being slowly abandoned by it's creators? As a paying Premium player, I'm respectfully asking the question....
There are a number of information exchange systems.

For example, the pyramid, where information is passed top down: or the wagon wheel where information passes to and from the periphery to the centre.

MNF uses the mushroom system: keep you in the dark for months, then pour compost on you.
April was such a great month with several small changes spread out over the month, like using an older pose for shower sex. No outfit or even a hat for 4 months new Sad I fear too the game is slowly being adandoned. I don`t know if they have lost a developer or something, the main site (meetandfuckgames.com) went over 3 weeks without a new game too.
I was going to get premium but I may spend $20 on 3DXChat instead. Even they speak more.
(08-28-2017, 01:39 AM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to get premium but I may spend $20 on 3DXChat instead. Even they speak more.

Even Yareel gets more updates than MNFClub Sad
anyone considder they are on some kind of summer break?
(08-28-2017, 01:45 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote: [ -> ]anyone considder they are on some kind of summer break?

Then in the summer Premium should cost less money Tongue

(I know, I know "technically" you are paying for what is the game right now, not for updates...but come on! IMHO it's too expensive to not expect updates)