MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aesthetic seems kinda off. The outfits look better for Valentines Day.
(09-28-2016, 05:24 AM)JackEdwardLedington Wrote: [ -> ]I really dont like the update We dont need more outfits We need more poses and Sex Things And work on the Other features like jobs and minigames we Really dont need any new clothing right now escpailly if we can have sex in bed while wearing certin cloathing
I'm sad to read that YOU don't need more outfits, but there are a lot of people who like new outfits, and hats and bows and rings and earrings and everything we can wear.

I'm pleased with the last update.
(09-28-2016, 07:23 AM)Inflames1990 Wrote: [ -> ]I literally could not disagree more if I tried, I'm so sick of checking the updates page and seeing another dumbass outfit or hat or zone that u cant doing anything in cept just stand around and talk to people like in every other zone
Well to each their own I mean im sure there's a mixed review on the updates each and every single time
Well if those outfits could be used during sex I'd enjoy them being added. But really since its just for walking around in I feel they're pointless to keep being added over other demands.
Well to be fair other demands are a bit harder to implement and take more time
gronk want wear bow for cute too. :c

Serious contribution: Anything in the rumor mill about if there's anything bigger planned in the upcoming weeks? The first animated threesomes at the beginning of the month are fine and dandy, but I'm hoping to see something more substantial next week.
(09-29-2016, 03:03 PM)JCF Wrote: [ -> ]gronk want wear bow for cute too. :c

Serious contribution: Anything in the rumor mill about if there's anything bigger planned in the upcoming weeks? The first animated threesomes at the beginning of the month are fine and dandy, but I'm hoping to see something more substantial next week.

Well.."Next week" Probably not..but if we count all of october...I would guess yes Given what We moderators have heard they are working on
Well can't say that doesn't have me curious but I suppose we'll all see in due time
Any "acidental leaks" mmm ?
Yes, we can confirm that there have been many accidental leaks at the baths. If the water seems yellowish, you have been warned.