MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-11-2017, 01:48 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]generally speaking it seems like threesome poses should pay more in sex exp points than regular 2 player poses. I don't look that way right now. I think the devs should make that improvement.

I don't think that would be an improvement but just an unneeded change. It is known which are the poses that give more experience so if you are farming exp then you just go with them, if you are doing it for the joy of it then don't worry about exp, that's totally secondary.
Oh yeah that's right.  What was I thinking?!  

Why in the world should I expect to get a little more sex exp points for a sex pose that cost $10,000 (more than any other pose yet), cost 3,500 in sex exp pts, then I have to find 2 girls to agree to sex at the same time, then both of them have to use a dominatrix strapon and at least 2 people cum at once.  Silly me, it doesn't make sense at all to expect more after all of that. 

I mean I went to college & had Real FFM sex, I should know that  $10,000 & domintrix sex with 2 girls at once actual = peanuts.  And you know what that let down I feel after using the FFM sex pose and seeing my peanuts for points is just my imagination. 

I have a great idea to solve this problem, the next time I have a suggestion that makes sense, I'll just remind myself that Making Logical Sense doesn't apply here & to keep it to myself.  since the line for cancelling membership is so long,  I'll just laugh it off with a little sarcasm.
(12-13-2017, 05:43 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah that's right.  What was I thinking?!  

Why in the world should I expect to get a little more sex exp points for a sex pose that cost $10,000 (more than any other pose yet), cost 3,500 in sex exp pts, then I have to find 2 girls to agree to sex at the same time, then both of them have to use a dominatrix strapon and at least 2 people cum at once.  Silly me, it doesn't make sense at all to expect more after all of that. 
I mean I went to college & had Real FFM sex, I should know that  $10,000 & domintrix sex with 2 girls at once actual = peanuts.  And you know what that let down I feel after using the FFM sex pose and seeing my peanuts for points is just my imagination. 

I have a great idea to solve this problem, the next time I have a suggestion that makes sense, I'll just remind myself that Making Logical Sense doesn't apply here & to keep it to myself.  since the line for cancelling membership is so long,  I'll just laugh it off with a little sarcasm.
Wow lol umm not sure what to say to that I mean to each their own opinion but honestly does it matter if you get more or less exp? I mean if you have the pose it means you've got the money and most likely all the exp you need already. I mean in the end the whole exp grind is a bit broken if you consider the fact that doing one round of split or pile for 5 mins gives max exp and the only real way to get that is like 4-6 rounds of like 10-20 min 'sex' in the game. In the end my point is we're all here for fun and to make friends or chat with the friends we have already, so does the amount of exp gained from a threesome or regular sex even matter? Because if it does then they need to fix more than just the threesome poses exp gains (yes I'm talking about same sex exp gains). But that is neither here or there I just wanted to chime in and give my thoughts on the matter.
Yes it does matter. Yes the sex exp point system is messed up.
So the real question is when does it end?  
When are the devs going to get it right?

Isn't that what we as forum members are providing feedback for? To help them get it right.....
This pose costs the most money, Sex exp pts, number of participants  If the most costly pose pays so little then why make it cost so much?  The cost should Logically relate to the reward.

what's worse is what will come next if we don't speak up.
Here's what a $15,000 pose costing 4,000 sex exp pts and rewarding even less per participant.  If that doesn't make sense to address now then maybe this does.

I've had phenomenal times with the pose.  My dick stands like a REDWOOD TREE in the spring to watch her fine hips, pussy and ass exposed for the taking.  Mmm delicious!!  Then I hit the finish button and awwww it deflated & the redwood comes crashing down....Baffled, Because all we got for our sweat,  was peanuts.  and I feel bad for initiating the pose for the other players who also got peanuts......then the thought crosses my mind maybe I won't use that pose next time . And maybe others won't use it as much either....... Screeching Tires... hold on why should I be so disappointed in the payout of the most expensive pose in the game that it might sit on the bench while we give other more rewarding poses a ride.

in other words, the Devs slipped up on that part of the update. And if we don't make them aware of it, then it will continue and other poses will disappoint just the same.

Let me remind you, my REDWOOD TREE falls when I hit the finish button and that kills all the fun we just had.
Big poses should have Big finishes!!!  That's the point
Cause it’s harder to convince a high lvl premium to show you the newest mf pose (ie pile driver, split), than it is to join in on a random threesome. I mean you literally have to say the words 3some and you’ll get 10 invites. Can’t say the same thing about the mf poses...
If you value the pose by the exp you get from it and not by the fun you have sharing it with other people then i guess it makes sense to complain about the exp system.

For many others (i hope the most of us) exp doesn't matter or it has a very small importance, so the exp system is ok as it is.
Let's talk about this "Fun" thing
The pose is fun.  
But as the line of people cancelling the membership according to previous posts have said...there are other ways to have fun that doesn't cost as much and make more sense.  Hence you have people that don't feel like the update makes sense so they cancel their membserhip and play for free. They are still having fun too. They can still enjoy a threesome via an invite without paying the devs a dime.

I'm posing a second idea that for those that are remaining as premium membership. The pose is fun. But so is the 69 threesome pose which costs alot less. It's just as much fun and pays out about the same sex exp points.  So maybe I'll opt not to use or buy the strapon at all since I can have fun and earn the same for a fraction of the cost.  which raises the third point, why make a pose cost so much and pay so little? That approach makes it fall out of favor naturally. it just doesn't make sense

Reminder this is a game.  I always remember that when i invite a female avatar to my room and based on the role play I realize I'm actually talking to a guy that's using a female avatar (not that much fun). So yes I put aside my let's make friends attitude and treat it like a game sometimes.

I said that to preface this, This is an issue with fundamental economics of game design.  In a Basketball game a free throw is worth 1 point and a more challenging long range shot is worth 3 points. In football a touchdown is rewarded with 6 points and a FIeld Goal is rewarded with 3 points. In Super Mario Bros the first bad guy you stomp is worth 100  points then the second is 200, then 300 and so on to 1000 points before getting a 1up extra life.  This is fundamental game design.  The increase in challenge provides increase in reward. The increase in the challenge to get $10,000  , 3,500 sex exp points and arrange to hookup with 2 girls at once should be rewarded higher than other poses.

Of course I have fun with the pose. The point is that if the devs want to keep people paying and keep people happy then they have got to create updates that makes sense. If they continue with this approach of increasing cost without a related reward then we'll have a mess of a game and a longer line for cancelling membership.

At the very least I should be able to argue that it cost so much but pays the highest in sex exp.  So that when I'm having sex with a female Avatar controlled by a male & not having that much fun, at least the game rewards me fairly.

On another note let me remind you that sex exp does matter because it's a major driver in the games design. Sex exp controls your sex level. Your sex level then in turn controls access to the baths, the new stripper pose and likely more items/areas in the future. Sex level also determines the sex exp points awarded after a sex session. Many of us are higher level avatars now but I remember being a level 1 and a Level 8 avatar refused to have sex with me because of my sex level. So yes it does matter in some instances especially when your not cozy with a well known friend.  It would be foolish to ignore it's importance.
Well, Overfiend, there is a point to discuss:
When I m having sex with a girl lvl1 -lvl6, I earn no EXP (I m lvl 9 now) Sad
Why?
So i m forced to look for high leveled Girls to earn EXP for the next pose!
I would love to have sex with sweet young rookies, just for fun.
I wanna get Exp each time, I have sex!!! Al right, it s OK, if you earn more by higher lvl.
We all would have more sex and we all would have more fun! Wink
XP might not matter all that much in 3 way positions: we all know how to get up. But the lack of points does discourage their use and having paid $10,000 one might expect more.

Basically, because of the cost of recent updates I will buy for only one AV: past outfits I have bought many times over.
Do the Devs think that I will spend all my in-game cash and buy more for real $? Because I won’t.

Ovefiend said, “They can still enjoy a threesome via an invite without paying the devs a dime.” True but the other player still has to pay.
Hi, seen you around – had polite chats in the past but never been.

You should still earn points with a partner that is no lower than 4 levels below you, level 5, but so few that they do not help you.   You are not going to get xp unless you go with girls at similar level.

You can still have fun with “sweet young rookies”, they might be glad of the xp   No need for you to get xp.