MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-12-2016, 09:01 PM)[_MeridaCarpenter_] Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the Harlem hat t's located?

IT's upstairs in the Cabaret
Alright people, I just hear that they will PROBABLY add threesome before the end of the month.
It's not a 100% sure of course
(08-13-2016, 05:55 PM)Kumori Wrote: [ -> ]Alright people, I just hear that they will PROBABLY add threesome before the end of the month.
Really? That oughta be interesting.........still have no idea how it'll work out in the game but it should be fun, I hope at least
If they put they effort in, they could easily get it added within a week. If they don't even know if they'll have it added in two and half weeks, they ain't putting the effort in.
Dude, why do you have to be so negative?
I'm an expressing an opinion, which I'm entitled to.
(08-13-2016, 05:55 PM)Kumori Wrote: [ -> ]Alright people, I just hear that they will PROBABLY add threesome before the end of the month.

We had that same info a few months ago. Time prooved that info false.
(08-13-2016, 07:53 PM)Johnny_X Wrote: [ -> ]

This is true
(08-13-2016, 08:04 PM)Avax69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2016, 07:53 PM)Johnny_X Wrote: [ -> ]

This is true
And from who did you get that information?
Btw, it it's mostly likely going to be MMF