MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone what u can do in the new area?
(05-20-2016, 01:48 PM)Lexilicious Wrote: [ -> ]from the looks of it, it will feature gambling (there is a huge roulette wheel) so perhaps also poker? probably there will be some sort of clothing store, so Arabian/middle eastern style clothing? belly dancer costume perhaps?

so theres nothing to do there now it seems like maybe it going to be like the shooting gallary
We got turbans! And their open for free players! And both genders strangely.
cant wait for something new in the gameSmile
(05-30-2016, 09:55 PM)chaosfire235 Wrote: [ -> ]We got turbans! And their open for free players! And both genders strangely.

I think all hats have been available for both genders so far.
(05-31-2016, 12:57 AM)crimsonextacy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2016, 09:55 PM)chaosfire235 Wrote: [ -> ]We got turbans! And their open for free players! And both genders strangely.

I think all hats have been available for both genders so far.

Guess I was expecting something more like a veil or circlet or something else as 'exotic' to go with the harem dancer outfit for ladies instead.
am i the only one that noticed that the pose 'spooning' is free now?
It has been free since 'Full Nelson' have been implemented.
Well that's all good...but when are we getting some new girl-on-girl?

I mean, cunnilingus (cunnylickus) is already done for male-female, at least the motions are there, just need to adapt avies?

#justsaying
(06-12-2016, 08:24 AM)Barbiesque Wrote: [ -> ]Well that's all good...but when are we getting some new girl-on-girl?

I mean, cunnilingus (cunnylickus) is already done for male-female, at least the motions are there, just need to adapt avies?

#justsaying

Yep, it feels weird not to be able to do that...