MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-04-2017, 07:28 AM)Duradel Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 10:53 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]A level increase will be made once a new position will be added.

Hi Vrook,

Yet Piledriver was added and no level increase to go along with it...

Well, I was just saying, based on previous times, when the level was increased. I don't know. Maybe the devs considered it's not time for another level increase. Or maybe a new pose will be added. I don't know. We'll have to wait and see what will happen.
(02-04-2017, 07:54 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 10:53 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]A level increase will be made once a new position will be added.

Hi Vrook,

Well, I was just saying, based on previous times, when the level was increased. I don't know. Maybe the devs considered it's not time for another level increase. Or maybe a new pose will be added. I don't know. We'll have to wait and see what will happen.
True.  Thanks for addressing my question.
No problem!
i could be wrong but i wanna say the last lvl increase came when they added a new pose for both men and women..............buuuuuut again i could be totally wrong, havent got the best of memories lol

Hi Vrook,

.... Maybe the Devs look how much people reached already level 8 and decide at some point to open level 9 when "enough" people reached level 8 ;-))
.. ( ?.. no need to satisfy needs before they appear and are probably wished by a majority .. ? ) ..
(02-04-2017, 10:40 AM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Vrook,

.... Maybe the Devs look how much people reached already level 8 and decide at some point to open level 9 when "enough" people reached level 8 ;-))
.. ( ?.. no need to satisfy needs before they appear and are probably wished by a majority .. ? ) ..
Or a more logical thing would be..for example..Im like..maybe 3 fucks away from level 7..and I own ALL poses...and given i have all of level 7 to go through which will be lkike 4k+ exp..a new level is pointless given xp is only used for new poses
yeah, they added a new costume i'm so happy *sarcasm*
Totally worth waiting an entire month for this! NOT.
Seems like the devs no longer care about this game or updating it, wish they would just tell us that so we could stop getting our hopes up for a decent update.
meh i like it just hate that everytime i click on myself doesnt show me wearing the right outfit, and FYI just gonna say not every update needs to be a new pose or something in that regards, just had a new pose less than a month ago
*apparently it was just me with that issue, had to open a new window to fix it*
(02-06-2017, 05:01 PM)Avax69 Wrote: [ -> ]meh i like it just hate that everytime i click on myself doesnt show me wearing the right outfit, and FYI just gonna say not every update needs to be a new pose or something in that regards, just had a new pose less than a month ago

Ofcourse it doesnt have to be a pose every time, but an entire month for an outfit is ridiculous, realistically it would take a couple days to make it.
Here's an idea, how about they don't charge us $10 for a month long wait for a single outfit.