MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd be up for it, with the right partners~ My IGNS at the moment are: Pumpkin- and Mint- and Hana-Song
yES-
(09-13-2016, 04:06 PM)PlumpPumpkin Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be up for it, with the right partners~ My IGNS at the moment are: Pumpkin- and Mint- and Hana-Song

Hana-Song or just Hana? O.o
Hana-Song -- they're two different people!
Hey Sate! Welcome back!
It's "Hana-Song". Sorry about the confusion x3
(09-21-2016, 08:18 PM)RP_RICK Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Sate! Welcome back!

Thanks Rick! Slowly getting back after a hectic few months.

(09-22-2016, 10:16 AM)PlumpPumpkin Wrote: [ -> ]It's "Hana-Song". Sorry about the confusion x3

Gotcha. I just wanted to be sure. Tongue

BACK ON TOPIC:
I'm at least logging in daily so if folks are interested in setting this up or need guys for RP, let me know. I am currently on Eastern US time and will be for hopefully the next decade Tongue
I'm also in for partaking at some g-bangs, so PM me if there are any news! (GMT+1 here!)
Hi everyone! I would just like to say i'm so glad i found this forum. I'm willing if any of you meet me online. My schedule is a bit random though. I play whenever i'm not busy with real life stuff, which is almost all the time.  Undecided Still if you are looking for a girl and i'm online, count me in.
Hi guys, so I have a fantasy I'd like some help with.  I was wanting to do an open door  kind of thing.  Basically I have the door to my room open and anyone walking by can walk in and have their way with me.  Sadly though the game does not make this something that can be done.  So anyone out there think they can help?