MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious about this gangbang thing. When and where do you do this? If your still doing it.
Well we will discuss it with fenix when she will have time next week
Hey Queen, sorry, next week I can't, well maybe occasionally..., the week after, it's ok for you?
That's fine just give me a time (in game time) and a date, and I'll try to make it. Also a server preferably one that's easy to get onto (for me at least).
(03-06-2016, 03:27 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Queen, sorry, next week I can't, well maybe occasionally..., the week after, it's ok for you?

Whenever you like, dear
I had i misunderstanding with some ladies in game that asked me to organize a gangbang for them, so just to clarify something for those who are maybe interested. We do gang bang ROLE PLAY, we do not pack a room with guys and then take turns in bed running through the animations.

Maybe some are interested in that kind of gb, but as far as i know...most of us here aren't.
I certainly am not interested in that kind of GB...Guys, expect news pretty soon
That's not what I have in mind when I think of gang bang when it comes to this game. I have seen, and been in rooms where they have done that though
Yep, been there, done that
(03-07-2016, 03:17 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]I certainly am not interested in that kind of GB...Guys, expect news pretty soon

Can't wait.