MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We will tape it for you Cath. Every .. fucking .. detail.
You all in Europe? These times seem very strange to me - *sigh*
I am, yes
Europe, here

And I have a sad announcement, I HAVE TO DELAY MY GANGBANG, sorry, sorry...personal issues, life, real life always come first...
I promise it will happens very soon...I post in here when I can, SORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Not from Europe, but timeline almost the same as them I think Smile

And its okay Fenix, real life stuffs come first before pleasure. You're always welcomed with open arms, and zips too Tongue

Jokes aside, hope you get your stuffs sorted out well Smile
(02-18-2016, 05:38 AM)Eriond75 Wrote: [ -> ]You all in Europe?  These times seem very strange to me - *sigh*

Again, I empathize, my friend...

We are cursed, living in those out-of-the way timezones... this game clearly lacks participants from the Americas Tongue

Perhaps something could be done with this.... Since these gangbangs are essentially sex RP, how about... having our european friends do naughty things to our sleeping avatars while we - the real us - are actually sleeping/gone to work/otherwise busy IRL? Just an idea....

Wow. I may have just (re)invented sex in absentia Cool

Ivan
wait...what???? all that effort to find good RP partners for our fantasies, and you...you suggest we fuck sleeping people?
good thing i always sleep with one eye open Smile
That's basically the same as fucking people at the brothel, that don't respond to you Tongue
yeap even closer to necrophylia, because YOU CAN'T WAKE THEM UP