MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So is that in favour or against queen?
(02-18-2016, 03:27 PM)Bansai Wrote: [ -> ]That's basically the same as fucking people at the brothel, that don't respond to you Tongue

(02-18-2016, 03:58 PM)Kyrios Wrote: [ -> ]So is that in favour or against queen?

Idk, i'm indifferent, just don;t see a point in that one
(02-18-2016, 12:55 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2016, 05:38 AM)Eriond75 Wrote: [ -> ]You all in Europe?  These times seem very strange to me - *sigh*

Again, I empathize, my friend...

We are cursed, living in those out-of-the way timezones... this game clearly lacks participants from the Americas Tongue

Perhaps something could be done with this.... Since these gangbangs are essentially sex RP, how about... having our european friends do naughty things to our sleeping avatars while we - the real us - are actually sleeping/gone to work/otherwise busy IRL? Just an idea....

Wow. I may have just (re)invented sex in absentia Cool

Ivan

I get your idea Ivan...
I think It's about PMing a one sided Roleplay session to someone who is offline

But i dont like it myself.. i enjoy the feedback, like A LOT!
Hello people...

First, everyone please accept my sincere apologies. I was trying to cheer up Eriond, and I tried - lamely - to be funny at the same time.

Epic.
Failure.

Sad Sad Sad

Of course, the very idea of RPing with absent people is ludicrous... again, I was just attempting to lighten the mood. I'm especially sorry to have upset you, lady Fenix. Please, do forgive me.

I think I'll crawl back to the sidelines, now...

Ivan
*Grabs Ivan by the collar* No sidelines for you! *Drags him to the spotlight*

I think its OK my friend. No one can stay mad at you.
*dusts off his collar*... okay then. But I'll linger on that other, very nice RP thread. I love playing the butler. Wink

*Nods* No worries mate Wink
there is someone i meet yesterday and i asked if she is interested in some gangband...she said she love it and always looks forward for event like it...however i don't know how to go about introducing her about time and locations and stuff.....what do i do....should i show her this link or...what?

PS: i dont know if she is serious or not...or whether she checks forums...but i thought to give this a chance.
Sure, give it a shot. Who knows she might have kink that you liked Wink
ok ill link her this forum...but yeah i talked to her on that subject...she is not in to such kinds lol