MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-05-2016, 09:37 AM)Aynatil Wrote: [ -> ]Hello together,
if someone will start another gangbang, so call me please. I like to be part. Wink
Kisses Aynatil.

Late reply, but still interested? I can provide some men if you can provide the time.
(08-20-2016, 02:43 PM)DNA5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2016, 09:37 AM)Aynatil Wrote: [ -> ]Dobrý den spolu,
když někdo začne další GangBang, tak mi zavolejte prosím. Líbí se mi být součástí. Kisses Aynatil.Wink

Pozdní odpověď, ale stále zájem? Mohu poskytnout nějaké muže, pokud můžete poskytnout čas.

time for great gangbang it is always  Wink Just say
. As said before in this thread (when i remember right)....
.. unfortunately there are no gangbang poses ...
... you can only play gangbang ... in public chat, so all can read what the others do or say .... and react and play ...
.... some use a room to play undisturbed, some play in public rooms like the cabaret or the cave or other places ;-))
.....  at the poles you could talk and play with the dancer a niice gangbang scenario (if she likes and allows it ;-))   ) and then have niice moves to see ...
;-)) i wish you a good and funny play ;-))
(08-20-2016, 10:43 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: [ -> ]. As said before in this thread (when i remember right)....
.. unfortunately there are no gangbang poses ...
... you can only play gangbang ... in public chat, so all can read what the others do or say .... and react and play ...
.... some use a room to play undisturbed, some play in public rooms like the cabaret or the cave or other places ;-))
.....  at the poles you could talk and play with the dancer a niice gangbang scenario (if she likes and allows it ;-))   ) and then have niice moves to see ...
;-)) i wish you a good and funny play ;-))

Yeah there aren't any gangbang poses, but I think enough people are happy using RP to do it.
(08-21-2016, 02:44 AM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah there aren't any gangbang poses, but I think enough people are happy using RP to do it.

;-))  ... Oooohhh yesssss  ... ;-))
now we can do better gangbagns with the new poseee yeeessss
Not really. The best gangbangs are RP ones. Trying to incorporate the poses into them does not aid the experience
So are ya'll still looking for woman who want to have a gangbang?
Typically it's the woman who will advertise looking for men. If you desire to be at the centre of a gangbang, just note here your usual hours online and what your preferences are. Then hopefully the guys will volunteer if they are available.
Hey guys if your still need a girl for a gangbang, I would love to participate. My hours are usually anytime after 1am PST and im open for anything, my name in game is the same sarah220.