MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote='Kyrios' pid='5822' dateline='1455652601']
Sorry I couldn't make it queen. I tried. Still you'd probably had enough of me anyway *Cheeky s
we were 1 good player away from a perfect
Fivesome, so better hurry next time. one of the guys today was not very good(his 1st) so i just stuck him ul in the ass and nearly forgot about him
I will do my best.

I just wanted to quickly post before I fall asleep, thanks Fenix and Queen. I'm glad you were able to make this happen without me being needed. Well I always knew you were able, I'm glad you did. This little project is something I care about a bit now. I'm glad I have such excellent accomplices.
btw Kyrios.. I might know some girls who'd be interested in something like this. I already told them about it so I hope it's ok. They'll probably contact you soon if they haven't already Wink
When do you guys have these, they always seem to be after I get on
Thorne, bring the girls here, we can organize anything...this avalanche is unstoppable...
Tristam, when the lady desires. I try to put times in the OP if they are given in advance.
Guys can apply to a reverse gangbang, i join one, no problems, and with a big smile...
Hmm....reverse gangbang would be tempting, any ladies up for it? *Wink*
*raising my arm* HERE, HERE
Idk, not entirely my thing, but if i will be near- why not