MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Weekdays are iffy for me at the moment now but I can do weekends.
I expect to be free Sunday afternoon. 2pm server time onwards. So if we can organise something for then, awesome.  Tongue
(04-15-2016, 09:11 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: [ -> ]I expect to be free Sunday afternoon. 2pm server time onwards. So if we can organise something for then, awesome.  Tongue

Unless my Time difference is off a day I should be free Smile
(04-15-2016, 11:36 AM)Royalty Wrote: [ -> ]A gangbang this sunday? Where do I sign up?

Just keep an eye out on this thread for details. Or try being around the cabaret on the Big Bang server at the mentioned time. I know Lexi favours that spot (she likes having an audience).
(04-15-2016, 11:53 AM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2016, 11:36 AM)Royalty Wrote: [ -> ]A gangbang this sunday? Where do I sign up?

Just keep an eye out on this thread for details. Or try being around the cabaret on the Big Bang server at the mentioned time. I know Lexi favours that spot (she likes having an audience).

Yeah, Big Bang is preferred server, and cabaret for location. At least for meeting first.
and...I will do all I can to be there, if I join or not, it's something to decide.
*writing in my notebook* 'sunday 2pm Big Bang'
AHRG!!! tomorrow? shit, shit...I CAN'T..., Oh well, I have to wait and read about it...*knocking my head on the wall* me and my bad luck....
I would like it very much to join ;-))
I think, i am there at this time (02:00 PM).
.....gladly anticipating, what we will make happen..... ;-))
I've managed a quick chat with Lexi this morning, and I said I will post something for her.

She will be definitely available from 2pm server time. Big Bang, Cabaret will be the location to at least meet beforehand. She wants there to be one other girl present, and 4-5 guys (or futas). Her zero pussy for guys rule is strict; if it gets broken, she walks. Double anal is her minimum, with triple her preferred, and possible plans for quadruple.

Start time may be delayed depending on when certain participants are able to get online.
I am currently on my way back from a trip. I should be back by 2pm server time if I did my math right. If I am running late, I will PM someone when I log-in