MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so how would this work if u cant offically do gangbangs?
(03-17-2016, 08:53 PM)subgirl25 Wrote: [ -> ]so how would this work if u cant offically do gangbangs?

subgirl25 most people RP gangbangs, and anything that you can't actually do in the game.
Sorry dears...I had a bad week, no time and no patience to be around (exactly what you are thinking) and the next week will be even worse, my birthday is coming, so, depression is coming also, no, not for the age, with that I can live (and I have to) but because what happened 21 years ago...shit! the time really fly...and that's official, the depression mood is began!
@Fenix...hey hun...*hugs*...pleas dont let it get to you ...what ever it is that happened 21 years ago happened in the past hun....I dont know what it is so I am just saying it in an assumption, but ofcoures you know better then me...but pleas be strong (like we know how strong you are) so please also try and celebrate you special day with us if you can...not forcing you...but if you could Smile

if you feel the need to talk let us know...but pleas dont let depression get at you...please.
(03-18-2016, 07:05 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]@Fenix...hey hun...*hugs*...pleas dont let it get to you ...what ever it is that happened 21 years ago happened in the past hun....I dont know what it is so I am just saying it in an assumption, but ofcoures you know better then me...but pleas be strong (like we know how strong you are) so please also try and celebrate you special day with us if you can...not forcing you...but if you could Smile

if you feel the need to talk let us know...but pleas dont let depression get at you...please.

I agree with Darkxtecy don't let depression get to you, and I hope you can celebrate your birthday in a happy environment.
Well Fenix hun, just held your chin high and face that depression like a boss! *Clenches fist* Smile

(Looking forward to meet you again hun, take care of yourself *Hugs her*)
Fen...now I understand, hang in there my dear, you are so strong, I know you will turn that torment cape, I have faith in you...but I totally understand that feeling, it's something of ours, we need to mourning, but remember you are a Fenix, and a Fenix always reborn, stronger then ever...
*Raises hand excitedly*

How does it work, i want in, or in me
@Sheily lol well its kinda simple...all you have to do (if you want it in you Wink )..just post the time and place you will be available to GnagbangRP in the game.

as for (want to take part in) you will just have to keep checking in here and wait till some one post their time and location
for a gangbang event Smile
Oh, and don't forget your resume. Having at least 2 years of experience will be a huge bonus to qualify Tongue

Just kidding! Just hop on and tell us when you're available and prepare to get your world rocked, hard! *Wink* Wink