MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-21-2016, 03:28 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]my timing and the game timing is completely different...so I am not sure what time will be here when its 2300 on game Tongue

Dark, 23.00PM game hour on Beavers Bash
hmm..i think around that time i could be fast asleep Tongue...ill try tho Smile
Dark, if you are asleep, dream with me banging 5 guys...
for real, it's OK, no problem, please don't change your habits, not worthy...is just words, and more...words, moanings, yells...and fluids...everywhere, yep! not worthy...please, have a good night.
Don't worry, I use chapter 5 to describe that...'rendez-vous'
well I will be online at that hour, but I don't think I'll be able to stay for more than let's say 2 hours ;p but you'll have my undivided attention for that period Wink
(02-21-2016, 01:09 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]Dark, if you are asleep, dream with me banging 5 guys...
for real, it's OK, no problem, please don't change your habits, not worthy...is just words, and more...words, moanings, yells...and fluids...everywhere, yep! not worthy...please, have a good night.
Don't worry, I use chapter 5 to describe that...'rendez-vous'
well if you can add every detail...then i think i could a very pervy dream...i mean a peaceful dream Tongue...lol jk jk however you write it i will appreciate your writing Big Grin although it feels like i might be missing in some hot action  Undecided ah well some other time then lol.
Hmmm...I've just checked and looks like its at 7.00am my time if its 2300 hours gametime. Looks like I oughta sleep early tonight if I ever want to make it, and sustain myself throughout the session Tongue
Hi guys

I'm waiting for you on HUNGRY MILF server, sorry for the change of plans but all other servers are to full!!!
Sadly I can't make it. I've got guests over. Updated OP for you.
OK kyr...kisses
Sorry Fenix, something came up irl and I couldn't make it for the kinky groupie. Quite an important affair which I can't neglect. Hope the gangbang proceeds smoothly for those that made it, and once again, sorry for not being able to be there *Bows down*