MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, she's actually pretty good at this, right mom? But still, can you tell when you're doing one? I want to see it.
*resisting the impulse of hijacking*

Sure sweetie pie, maybe we can make a mother/daughter partnership and bang a bunch of guys, what about that?
I'm more of a… voyeurist? But, we'll see!
Cath, please stop being so amazing or else I will have to dress as a guy and fuck you at the gangbang...
This would be interesting to watch... but also be fun to be apart of too :3
If anyone interested in group sex with a girl from Russia, I'm your woman
(05-04-2016, 02:47 PM)olgabi11 Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone interested in group sex with a girl from Russia, I'm your woman

well you can put the time and place so that people can meet up with you...if you like that is.
or...do you wan to be PMed?
I also can join this gangbang just say when and where ;D
So, I'm curious about how all this works.

It looks like set a date, time restrictions etc., etc.

How well do people actually adhere to this restrictions? How do you go about selecting your partners? Aside from the room, where are preferred places to go?
well, that's up to you, if you can control the situation, it goes pretty well, on the other hand if you cant control it, it will be chaotic.

Post in this thread your best hour, the place, the server and wait.

Places, hmmm...cabaret, secret cave, hotel or motel corridors, sacred temple, shooting gallery, in case you prefer a quiet place, some other location if you don't mind the constant interruptions.