MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-11-2016, 08:17 PM)Mei_Lein Wrote: [ -> ]Are people still interested in these? I know I am...

Oh I know there are. I'll see some people who are interested in gangbangs, and I try to send them to this forum telling them what kind of gangbang people on this forum are talking about.
*blushes a bit* I know that this is something that I still have some interest in, it is just working out a time that I will know I will be on to um, engage it properly.
Looking to set up a gangbang. Hmu if you're interested.
just tell people when and where
I'd be interested in a gangbang.. In game name is same as my username. I'll be on for a few more hours.
Hmm...slightly interested but not my thing tbh. Too self centred and possessive for it ^.^
Out of curiosity, is this still active at all?
Yeah, but recent people have been using it a s a "gangbang me now" type thing. It's an organisation thread, so you need to give details of ideal times, days, numbers, any personal rules or restrictions. Then guys or futas or whatever you want will be more likely to respond and want to join in.
No problem. I just hadn't heard anything in a while. I may look into setting one up later though
heyyy everybody! don't know if this thread is still active or not, but I'm up for gangbang any time! ususally online during weekdays at about midday, but around august that'll change to mid/late afternoon. if anyone's interested message me here, email me at hquinn586@gmail.com to set one up, or message my avatar with the same name (usually at the saloon). hope you'll plow me soon<3