MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and what server @Cath...oh opps...I mean @shiranda XD...btw your server timing will be 2:00am if your free at 11:00pm in your country....i think Tongue
You called me?
(04-07-2016, 08:39 PM)shiranda Wrote: [ -> ]i 'm free everyday after 11.00 p.m in my country but problem the hour show on the forum now its 7.37 p.m and in my country is16.37 p.m any body can help me to fix the hour

Go to User CP to then EDIT OPTIONS  and select DATE AND TIME OPTIONS. Select your timezone and you should be good Smile
Lastly if another is needed let me know I can join.
(04-08-2016, 07:37 AM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]You called me?

ummm....it was a miss call sorry Tongue but I mean since your are already here....oh oh wait now...no...this is called hijacking...*stops my self from the temptation on Cath*...
Triple anal sounds more sad if you think about it)
Either a size-problems, or a colonary disfuction
(04-08-2016, 11:03 AM)QueenExcellia Wrote: [ -> ]Triple anal sounds more sad if you think about it)
Either a size-problems, or a colonary disfuction

For those that do it irl, yeah. But in a game where you can live out your fantasies, anything is possible, and doesn't have to cause harm. If somebody wants to fantasize over the intensity of such things, and others are willing to help them with that, let them play. People in the game are into far 'weirder' and depraved acts than this, that would cause even more harm or require a more 'damaged' body to begin with. And with it all being RP and fantasy, I doubt Lexi's imaginary asshole is going to get ripped to shreds when she decides to take even more. And it's certainly not as extreme as the demon sex with ungodly proportions.

And even in real life, if somebody wants to do something extreme, and they really are willing, who are we to judge? I don't find that sexy or hot or arousing, what was in that video. Even double anal is a bit much for me. But people are clearly into it, so let them have their kinks.
im always down for a good gangbang sign me up for the next one Smile
Sharp, no one is judging, we are only giving our two cents...after all the things I've done, who am I to judge, right?
(04-09-2016, 01:37 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]Sharp, no one is judging, we are only giving our two cents...after all the things I've done, who am I to judge, right?

And you were pretty hardcore, mainly because I'm still horrified by the killing scene. Brr! *shivers*
(02-10-2016, 12:38 AM)Kyrios Wrote: [ -> ]i do one last night 5 guys,private show 2 round each guys in my vip room it was really fun and guys are appreciate. 

(04-07-2016, 09:59 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]and what server @Cath...oh opps...I mean @shiranda XD...btw your server timing will be 2:00am if your free at 11:00pm in your country....i think Tongue

thanks hun kiss