MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, Thursday is quite decent time for me. Though I might not be able to make it at 2300 hours server time exactly, but I'll try and be there this time Wink
Queen, maybe I can, the only problem is that I like to do those things when im alone...if you know what I mean!!

Dark, what is your best hour? maybe we can reach an understanding
(03-01-2016, 05:35 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]Queen, maybe I can, the only problem is that I like to do those things when im alone...if you know what I mean!!

Hell, the closest time i will be able to be online and alone after 23pm.... i believe i gonna take a week off in april
Queen, next week I have free time on the afternoon, at the hours you are ON, so maybe, maybe we can join forces and show this horny kids what 2 HOT WOMANS are capable to do...what you say?
(03-01-2016, 05:35 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]Queen, maybe I can, the only problem is that I like to do those things when im alone...if you know what I mean!!

Dark, what is your best hour? maybe we can reach an understanding

to be honest Fenix...i am not really sure...but let me see if I can try and schedule or something...as for 2300 that is 3:00 am on my place Tongue...but ill let you know soon Smile ...
(03-01-2016, 09:35 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]Queen, next week I have free time on the afternoon, at the hours you are ON
Yeap, sounds right
Good day i see that you already have fully operational group so i dont want interrupt anything but id like to join, Normal online times for me are around 16:00-23:00 and i really cant join big bang and glirahole server because i hae some error with socket or something like that, but regardless of that little issue id be honoured to join your group.
Welcome Gordon. Everyone is friendly and the ladies are in charge to be honest *Grins* I may have made the thread, but Queen and Fenix have really been driving forces.
(03-01-2016, 05:35 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]Dark, what is your best hour? maybe we can reach an understanding

ok i think anytime after 2100 to 2300 server time....also most of the time the top 3 server are sometime full around this times.

....the amount of "time" i used in that sentence ( o.o)
Dark, keep trying to enter on beavers bash, eventually you can...
Kyr---YEAH WOMANS POWER........