MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gangbangs Organisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-20-2016, 09:47 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2016, 08:48 AM)Slyvie Wrote: [ -> ]o.o I-- I wanna be there. Five? Corner Shot? How about some sort of endurance game Tongue See who can hold the biggest amount of Cocks in her ass for the longest~ There's a game I know I WILL lose Big Grin

Slyvie, you are on. I'm free pretty much always on a Sunday afternoon server time, or Saturday mornin/early afternoon. Just let me get my adventures all written up first, then we are going to make this happen. Toys are welcome additions too, if logistics prevent more cocks.

Well if you are afraid you run out of dicks maybe I can fill in.
any gangbang organisation today like usualy big bang 2pm servers time Smile?
I would love to do one of these when I have the time
im interested in joining this gangbang if theres room for one more lol
Mhmm, just let the lady set the scenes and we'll be good to go. Polish up your RP skills ladies and gents Wink
2pm server time. Slyvie vs Lexi. We need 5 cocks, no more than 6 though. Quality RPers only. Cabaret on Big Bang. Audience welcome, just keep quiet. Girls get final say on participants.
I might be a little late but I will attend. If I am not a participant I'll watch from the audience. Should be interesting to see.
I'll be busy, but will definitely try to show up to take a look
(04-22-2016, 01:20 PM)femalebodfucker Wrote: [ -> ]any gangbang organisation today like usualy big bang 2pm servers time Smile?
I am very interested
It just happened yesterday, and my oh my....it gets even better than ever, especially the "amount" after the deed *wink* Wink

Thanks to the wonderful ladies, and gentlemen that have made it all possible. I sure had a "blast" xD