MNF Club Forums

Full Version: General chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey moass111, If you know JCF talk to him.  He was the master of ceremonies for a wedding a few nights ago.  He did a great job.  Still smiling.  If you don't know him try a pm or I can get a message to him if you'd prefer.  Relax and have fun!
Moass, you're gonna be fine. Smile

Just a word of advice: Get your script ready (including breaking down each sentence or phrase on its own separate line) beforehand. Or at the very least know what needs to be done, and how it needs to be done.

Oh, and be sure to question the bride and groom like you're interrogating a prisoner, because at the end of the day, they get to do this once. So it should be exactly what they want. I used justpaste.it for posting a copy of the script, which I recommend for a) the bride and groom's approval and b) the unlikely event that you can't be present, so that the ceremony can still go on.
Wow ....Ok .....it will be hard!!!!

but I follow your advice.... I"ll prepare all

Mince zut!!!! Nom de zeus!!!!!! Quel truc dingue!!!
this game has just leveled up to new level....meet, fuck and get married....nice Smile
maybe me and my wifey need to have a proper wedding. followed by an orgy...

but I want Gronk to be the minister...
well there we go, i guess this is now another idea for the devs to consider about lol
(04-13-2016, 10:12 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: [ -> ]maybe me and my wifey need to have a proper wedding. followed by an orgy...

but I want Gronk to be the minister...

If Gronk falls through I am ordained so technically it's legal Tongue
(04-13-2016, 09:58 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]this game has just leveled up to new level....meet, fuck and get married....nice Smile

M'N'F'N'M Club
(04-13-2016, 11:30 AM)JCF Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2016, 09:58 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]this game has just leveled up to new level....meet, fuck and get married....nice Smile

M'N'F'N'M Club

taking into account mine and gomer's recent divorce, shouldn't it be M'N'F'N'M'F'N'D'F? Meet and Fuck and Marry and Fuck and Divorce and Fuck.
(04-13-2016, 11:41 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2016, 11:30 AM)JCF Wrote: [ -> ]

M'N'F'N'M Club

taking into account mine and gomer's recent divorce, shouldn't it be M'N'F'N'M'F'N'D'F? Meet and Fuck and Marry and Fuck and Divorce and Fuck.

You and Gomer were married? O.o and got divorced!?