MNF Club Forums

Full Version: General chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ahahah, I don't know...it seems to me that Cath prefers 'ao naturel' (sorry Cath, you know my French sucks)
It's 'au naturel'. Cath likes to be natural! Cath loves to use Mother Nature! But Cath doesn't like Mother Nature once a month!
(05-27-2016, 02:18 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]It's 'au naturel'. Cath likes to be natural! Cath loves to use Mother Nature! But Cath doesn't like Mother Nature once a month!

is it one of those months now for you?... (●.● )

(05-27-2016, 01:19 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]ahahah, I don't know...it seems to me that Cath prefers 'ao naturel' (sorry Cath, you know my French sucks)

i think after the fuck session she gave me, i might be use to "au natural"...but still i think conditioner might be good idea.
(05-27-2016, 02:18 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]It's 'au naturel'. Cath likes to be natural! Cath loves to use Mother Nature! But Cath doesn't like Mother Nature once a month!

Mom doesn't like it either...but what to do, right? Mother nature once a month SUCKS!, even more that the google translation!
(05-27-2016, 02:22 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]

.... ONCE a month ...( usually all 28 days ) .... ;-))
(05-27-2016, 05:02 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]

Mom doesn't like it either...but what to do, right? Mother nature once a month SUCKS!, even more that the google translation!

the only word i understood here was "SUCKS"...i dont know why, maybe coz it written in bold or something XD...but whatever the reason, i like the sound of it XD

(05-27-2016, 07:59 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016, 02:22 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]

.... ONCE a month ...( usually all 28 days ) .... ;-))
i wonder how it works during February then... Tongue lol 

jk ladies, i would not teas yall on this topic.
Wise choice.

[Image: NASTRA%2B%2BGULL%2B%2B%2B%252823%2529.gif]
Heart Anallee  Heart ~
hmm...i was hoping for some kind of reward, for you know the wise choice, maybe like a boobie hug or something along that line Tongue lol
Come Back!  Smile  And, I'll give you a big hug!!

[Image: NASTRA%2B%2BGULL%2B%2B%2B%252823%2529.gif]
Heart Anallee  Heart ~
Groping boobies with chesticles?
[Image: 61596465.jpg]