MNF Club Forums

Full Version: General chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is all heresy! Cease and desist all this fun stuff. I expect to come back to dark and sad threads when I wake up tomorrow!
[Image: MWr84hp.png]
Mmmmm Sisters of Battle...
I have to say that, the mods here are doing a pretty good job, I mean, I saw few spammers since I've registered here, something like 7?
But since I've joined the crew, I had access to the ban section, and boy am I impressed! There are so much banned bots there that I couldn't count how many there were!
(09-11-2016, 10:41 AM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]I have to say that, the mods here are doing a pretty good job, I mean, I saw few spammers since I've registered here, something like 7?
But since I've joined the crew, I had access to the ban section, and boy am I impressed! There are so much banned bots there that I couldn't count how many there were!

I agree with you that our mods here do a very good job ;-))
And i believe that the ban section seems to overflow ...
... a biiig like for all of you ;-)))
-Cheers for good and just mods- YAY!!!

Unlike fucking 3DX chat... -_-
Never tried XD
This post was removed, it still remains HERE!

///Emmie, Moderator
@JackEdwardLedington

There are so many threads for these suggestions already..

(09-11-2016, 10:41 AM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]I have to say that, the mods here are doing a pretty good job, I mean, I saw few spammers since I've registered here, something like 7?

Lies!! I did a terrible job!! Don't go again a overlord Vadim and say I did anything useful!!
I just wanna say, Cath said "the mods" and not you specifically Sharp. Team effort. And also, people, don't spam the same post in several threads. Find one thread that suits your post, and go with that thread only.
-Appluads- Yay team efforts.