MNF Club Forums

Full Version: General chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And, now we are back on topic!  Smile
i am like that person...that completes the circle lol,
gosh i am so full of myself, need to tone it down a bit i think Tongue lol
Do you like mushrooms on your pizza?
i think any kind of topping, but except tuna :-|...and how about you?
Back to the fish theme?  Paleeze.  Coffee or tea with that?
did you know...that...fish is good for the brains Wink but sme times i wonder if we have more then one brain..ah well that a lot of thinking and dont have the brain power for it right now Tongue

as for coffee or tea...ill just say...i like drugs...( ~‿o)
So then you do like mushrooms.  Yeah. I think I know where that other brain might be.  Tongue

Toodles for now Dark.  I going to have some pizza.  Hot.  Wink
(04-25-2016, 10:23 PM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]So then you do like mushrooms.  Yeah. I think I know where that other brain might be.  Tongue

shhhh...dont tell anyone, however, i still need to know your view, do you like em? Wink ...
and for the other brain, how do you know about it?... i hear that even nuts are brain food as well, is it true?

Edit: lol ok hun, hope you enjoy your slice Wink (feels like i am missing out in some fun times at your place Undecided )
I'm back.  mmmmm Tasty.  Do you like bacon on your pizza?  Sometimes I'm in the mood for bacon on my pizza.  And, yes nuts are good brain food.
<---- mushrooms hater here.

Isabella, im not that GoT fanboy, but it is still keeping me interested. I just watched the first, be fast to catch up Tongue