MNF Club Forums

Full Version: General chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-09-2016, 03:34 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2016, 03:03 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I buy one?

you can't, you have to deserve it... Tongue

That's a pain in the ass to deserve it!

(05-09-2016, 04:02 PM)moass111 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok there's nine circles in Dante's divine comedy hell,  a purgatory, a earth paradise and a heaven paradise :

so 12 different places : One is very interesting : the 2nd circle for lust sinners....

My idea is use the 6 levels of the hotel:
First floor : Antechamber of hell and heaven : welcome room
2nd floor: 1er circle of hell
3rd floor: 2nd circle of hell
4th floor: Purgatory
5th floor: Earth paradise
6th floor : Heaven paradise

Everything is good? Great, I'll be there.
and i'll be there, sat in my chair, on THE PEN(is)HOUSE, reserved for those who proves themselves trough the circles below...

now for real, it sounds fun, I want to join
(05-09-2016, 07:25 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]and i'll be there, sat in my chair, on THE PEN(is)HOUSE, reserved for those who proves themselves trough the circles below...

now for real, it sounds fun, I want to join

I will be your interpreter or translator, ma'am.
(05-09-2016, 04:02 PM)moass111 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok there's nine circles in Dante's divine comedy hell,  a purgatory, a earth paradise and a heaven paradise :

so 12 different places : One is very interesting : the 2nd circle for lust sinners....

My idea is use the 6 levels of the hotel:
First floor : Antechamber of hell and heaven : welcome room
2nd floor: 1er circle of hell
3rd floor: 2nd circle of hell
4th floor: Purgatory
5th floor: Earth paradise
6th floor : Heaven paradise

i am confused a bit....whats exactly what here..as far as i know this is the nine circle   Huh

[Image: 1cf8887086dce1211f78ec414ab8f726.jpg]
Dark... there isn't the 9th circle because I will melt the ice sitting in my chair...as for the rest, don't know...let MOA have his own version of hell
(05-10-2016, 01:26 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]Dark... there isn't the 9th circle because I will melt the ice sitting in my chair...as for the rest, don't know...let MOA have his own version of hell

You forgot the ASS
I use the first two circles Limbes and Lust.... and in the divine comedy there's paradise and purgatory. so i use 3 stairs for them.

Fenix can call me MOA ..... I like it and it's the real meaning of my name: The Moa is a giant bird .... I add SSS for the fun
Cath, he prefers I call him Moa, instead of Ass...
(05-10-2016, 02:45 PM)moass111 Wrote: [ -> ]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Comedy

ok reading this..."well haven't completely finished it" i understand the the purgatory and the paradiso...this was new to me, i had only known about the 9 levels...ok cool...so how does your version of divine comedy be like?