MNF Club Forums

Full Version: General chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-09-2016, 04:53 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Mmh… speaking about inspiring music, what kind of music inspires you the most?

Myself, it's often the reverse - my mood suggests a certain type of music, which usually deepens it and trigger my creativity further. Whe I joined back in mid-january, I was usually listening to suggestive, very sensual music. Later I switched to more romantic themes, often in the form of ballads, bossa nova, old crooners, even some movie soundtracks.

At other times I certainly enjoy more livelier things; metal, especially epic metal (Manowar, for instance) does the trick. For a long time in my younger days, I was into classical music (still am, but not as much). The only musical style I fiercely dislike is country music.

*quickly ducks to avoid bullets from rabid country afficionados*

Ivan
My father was a band boy back in his younger age, while my mom was quite a singer of pop songs. In such, my selection of music are mostly imparted by these two genres, but I'm quite an open person and always look (or in this case, listens to) good music.  

Speaking of good music, do a quick check for 2 Steps from Hell. Wink

P.S. Don't be intimidated by the name, its not a demon worshipping band as the name suggests, trust me and do a Youtube search for some of their songs Big Grin
i got all the albums from "two steps from hell"...as well as "two steps from heaven"...also "audiomachine"...if you like try this one as well in youtube "Florian Bur"
It is with great pleasure that I now present MnF's newest couple:

Caeli and Kairi Lupus!

They were married at 4:38 am server time today (12:38 EST) in a ceremony at the Sacred Mountain Temple on Big Bang.

I cobbled together two scripts I liked to perform the ceremony, which I've posted here.

Edit: I am not an ordained minister in any way, shape or form and took a correspondence course from MnF U.
Wait what?
Yes, a good friend told me about that wedding, I wish them all the best *kisses and hugs*

i dont get it either..is this like an ongoing RP or some serious virtual marriage?...just asking :-|

btw just noticed Fenix and Cath have number of rep....61...intresting.
http://prntscr.com/aqjhbi
hallelujah to that XD
(04-10-2016, 04:30 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]i dont get it either..is this like an ongoing RP or some serious virtual marriage?...just asking :-|

btw just noticed Fenix and Cath have number of rep....61...intresting.
http://prntscr.com/aqjhbi

Yes, I noticed that too, I also talked to Fenix about that, saying that it's nice to have her ^^