MNF Club Forums

Full Version: General chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing, really. What were you thinking?
what were you BOTH thinking?

WHEN A BAT...LOVES A CATH

Can't keep his mind on nothing else....
Cath isn't an object!
i was thinking of how to coordinate my entry do my business and make a climax exit....that's what i was thinking.

also...*hold on Cath...hugs her*....*pats her* there there Cath we know your not an object...*gets some boobie feels as i hugz her*...we all lovz you k Smile ...
Fenix wanna join us in a group hugz?....its free Big Grin....*hopes to get more boobie feels* XD
(05-06-2016, 08:59 AM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]That I do Sir.  That I do.
Sorry for tonight, emotional overload.
No need to apologize. We all have those nights, even me.

(05-07-2016, 01:24 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]i was thinking of how to coordinate my entry do my business and make a climax exit....that's what i was thinking.

also...*hold on Cath...hugs her*....*pats her* there there Cath we know your not an object...*gets some boobie feels as i hugz her*...we all lovz you k Smile ...
Fenix wanna join us in a group hugz?....its free Big Grin....*hopes to get more boobie feels* XD

Just boobie feels? I'd watch it. I heard Cath is quick with a knife
Wh-what do you mean? *hiding a bloody knife behind her back*
*slides away cautiously from Cath*....ummm...yeah soooo...i...umm feel that...umm..your probably feeling ok now....sooo...umm...ill just..you know...take some few...steps back...just you know...to give you your space...hehe *continues to step away further* hehe
*Stares at all of them, with a sigh* Its good to be back again, after so long Smile
RP Party over ..... and I loved it.... I'm thinking of organising another one what do you think about?
(05-08-2016, 06:18 AM)Bansai Wrote: [ -> ]*Stares at all of them, with a sigh* Its good to be back again, after so long Smile

Velocome back, Herr Bansai!

(05-08-2016, 07:44 AM)moass111 Wrote: [ -> ]RP Party over ..... and I loved it.... I'm thinking of organising another one what do you think about?

What'd be the theme?