MNF Club Forums

Full Version: General chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
all i know is....having soup still is more baddass then having pizza....unless its not cook yet...now that that's taking the slice XD
...so yeah...*does a re count*....still taking the lead here...on second place ( -.-)
(04-24-2016, 08:57 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]And there was a saying once: "Good girls swallow, bad girls spit" *cough*

So thats why the guys always call me a good girl.
*taking notes*
(04-24-2016, 03:20 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2016, 08:57 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]And there was a saying once: "Good girls swallow, bad girls spit" *cough*

*taking notes*

and good girls get punished...as for bad girls.....they always get punished XD

*taking notes*

Ooooh you <3
(04-24-2016, 04:10 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]

*taking notes*

and good girls get punished...as for bad girls.....they always get punished XD

What do you mean?!
(04-24-2016, 09:25 AM)Bansai Wrote: [ -> ]*Feeling confused from their conversation* Umm...is it supposed to be a pun there? @.@

no
and what do you call those who play with, like...spit and catch, blow, make a balloon...just curious!!!
wife material
lol...ohhhh, lol....if you are trying to say that you have a "wife" like that...LUCKY BASTARD!!!
Anyone to meet me in the game, just chilling and chatting a bit ? Smile