MNF Club Forums

Full Version: General chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yyeeeyyy!!!! a fan yes Big Grin
your always welcome friend Smile @discretion
but, well next time....if we meet up again..by accident....well have water gun fights and food fights as well...*orders lots and lots of pizzas....some strawberries..and maybe whip cream* XD

and dont worry about "we had to run off" i know yall were having some quality time when suddenly i pop out of no where, so its just natural lol....i dont take it personally Smile

hope you have a great start of weekend Big Grin *hugs*
(05-20-2016, 11:47 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]yyeeeyyy!!!! a fan yes Big Grin
but, well next time....if we meet up again..by accident....well have water gun fights and food fights as well...*orders lots and lots of pizzas....some strawberries..and maybe whip cream* XD

and dont worry about "we had to run off" i know yall were having some quality time when suddenly i pop out of no where, so its just natural lol....i dont take it personally Smile

I will pass it along next time we speak.  Next week I think.

oooooooooo!  all of my favorite things!  Order up Smile     I'll bring the squirts  Wink Blush
yeeehhh privet party...its sooo happening XD.....when you say "squirties"...it just sounds so wet and hot for some reason ....compared to when i say it. Undecided
Y'know, food fight should be prohibited since there are people in the world who are starving to death, and a food fight is just wasting food. Have a conscience!
awwwwwww Take your hate out on someone else and don't pretend to lecture me.  You know nothing of me.
Or, would you like me to interpret literally everything you post?  Your call.

(05-21-2016, 07:52 AM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]awwwwwww Take your hate out on someone else and don't pretend to lecture me.  You know nothing of me.

I feel like you're a bit bitter, did I touch a sensible point? Or should I take a course of reading comprehension?
(05-21-2016, 08:24 AM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]......

(05-21-2016, 07:52 AM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]awwwwwww Take your hate out on someone else and don't pretend to lecture me.  You know nothing of me.

I feel like you're a bit bitter, did I touch a sensible point? Or should I take a course of reading comprehension?
Did you mean to write a sensitive  point?  Perhaps you should take a course in writing.  You started this.  I don't back down to bullying.  There, I just gave you a part of me you didn't know.
Taking a course in writing? Why not?
Bullying? Do you really think I'm bullying you?
Or is it just to "give" me a part of you I didn't know?

Aren't you a bit on the defensive right now?

By the way, I really want you to write back the thing you wrote one hour ago, I want to see your real point of view.
(05-21-2016, 07:31 AM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Y'know, food fight should be prohibited since there are people in the world who are starving to death, and a food fight is just wasting food. Have a conscience!

Not sure if trolling or...