MNF Club Forums

Full Version: General chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh, yeah. Who's been livingING for fourteen years! She's probably near the end of her run, but we had loads of time together. She's happy, and I'm happy and thankful to still have her.

Congrats on the new (and more visually pleasing..) name!
I really, really wish I had my own place so I could get a kitten in there.
Definitely! There are many, many things to look at before getting a cat, though. The breed means so much! I personally have a siamese. I hope you spend a little time deciding things when you finally can, thouugh!
[Image: cute-kitties-hd.jpg]
[Image: TooCute-CuteKittens.jpg]
[Image: 8325_8_site_clear.jpeg]
Yes, I LOVE kittens!
HEY...Cath have a new name, Cath now is CATH! AWESOME!
No matter how many time I see aaaany kitten picture, it just never gets old! Kittens are love, kittens are life. All hail!
(07-25-2016, 04:50 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]HEY...Cath have a new name, Cath now is CATH! AWESOME!

Yup, fresh and new, Cath the Official!

(07-25-2016, 05:16 PM)Silphy Wrote: [ -> ]No matter how many time I see aaaany kitten picture, it just never gets old! Kittens are love, kittens are life. All hail!

HAIL! If I don't find any husband, I'll be a cat lady and I don't care!
When I get to that point, I'll be very careful with this entire thing - I just really hope I will actually get there sometime soon, because hail kittehs.
Yeah, yeah. They all start off as kittens then they turn into grumpy, biting, scratching machines >.> as a quote from a man I do not remember the name of. Maybe it was a company... "A dog is for life, not just for christmas" Works for cats too i guess XD
Lol! It's like human babies, they're cute at the beginning, but then it grows up and become an annoying brat who only calls when he needs money!