MNF Club Forums

Full Version: General chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh god! It's too much for me!
Haha well you should have probably said we were only rp husband and wife before my ass gets in some serious hot water. But it was fun while it lasted and glad i was able to take part.
Haha! First auctioning, now marriage? Gosh I love the word INNOVATION! Tongue

Anyway, congratulations to the soon-to-be-groom. Wish them a happy life ahead of them ^^
Since when? What happened?
Beats me, I'm out of letters.
so after the divorce....what happened?...who got richer?...who got the house? Tongue lol jk jk

(04-13-2016, 01:29 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Since when? What happened?

your post...caused this innovation...see now...people are getting married and divorced....whats next i wonder?.

XD
(04-14-2016, 08:42 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]so after the divorce....what happened?...who got richer?...who got the house? Tongue lol jk jk

your post...caused this innovation...see now...people are getting married and divorced....whats next i wonder?.

XD

They both lived happily ever after  Tongue
(04-14-2016, 08:50 AM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2016, 08:42 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]so after the divorce....what happened?...who got richer?...who got the house? Tongue lol jk jk

XD

epic ending  Big Grin
(04-14-2016, 09:33 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2016, 08:50 AM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]

XD

epic ending  Big Grin

Vrook and I didn't end in a really happy ending...
But did we ended it actually? Smile