MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Handling Unwanted Invites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great one Vally...sorry guys i dont know who Hagi is...my football culture, start and end in Messi and Ronaldo...Neymar...OK
Well i have a NEW ONE DEARS, catch that one 2 hours ago...and like soju, i pull a Sasso with this one (poor guy, he is really nice, i think he dont understand much of the stuff, but...I HAVE TO KEEP UP...THE COMPETITION IS HIGH)

THE SKIN

Guy - Hey, i love your skin
MsT - why? is just skin
Guy - idk i just like Smile whats ur name?
MsT - call me hotskin...its a good name for you?
Guy - hotskin o.O this not your real name :p im xxx, im from xxx and u?
MsT - Hi im hotskin from SKINLAND, do you know that place?
Guy - idk this placeee --" african ? loool, or Madagascar
MsT - it's a place in the middle of the ocean, right in the center of Bermuda Triangle...we all are skins in there...we talk rubbing our skin
Guy - woghhh cool , yea i love this skin , how old you ? (i think he really dont understand that one)
MsT - you mean my skin right? 'cause in Skinland our age is dictated by how many skinrubs we do to others ... im 389
Guy - yupsss sorry my english not good but i know you mean . 389 o.O (yep he really didnt get nothing)
MsT - yes, almost 390, a magic number for us Skinnishers, is the number when we turn mature skiners
Guy - im so srsly :p how old you in real :p im xx
MsT - for real...im almost 390, will you help me reaching that magic number?
Guy - its so hard 390 --" are you dino xD (dinos? sure, more million...less million)
MsT - no, im skinnish i told you, do you help me or not?
Guy - yeaa how can i help you?
MsT - "going next to him...rubbing my skin on his skin" YEAHH IM 390 NOW, thx hun and goodbye!!!
Guy - lool ur so weird , can we meet again ? i'll add you

Sorry dear, you were a collateral damage on this battle...
I honestly didn't know what people were referring to when they said Messi and Ronaldo untill tonight, but nowwwww I get it Smile
Sasso

lol XD

how come you didnt know about this
lol Sasso..that Messi vs Ronaldo became some sort of agreement around here...many people come to me with that!!!
MsTan

so who do you prefer , messi or ronaldo
lol XD
I've started getting cold invites and approaches recently, mostly from women (I'm a guy), but the occasional dude as well.

Its really odd the reactions I get sometimes when I turn down a sex request, and I turn down most of them because I don't really need to see the animations without some kind of RP behind it, or at least solid dirty talk. Anyway I thought I'd post this exchange, its not as funny as those the ladies have posted, but its the best I've got.

Them: Hi hun
Me: Hi, having a good time?
Them: y hru?
Me: I had to google that, sorry. I'm fine, just chatting with some friends.
*Invite to Hotel Room*
Me: Sorry I'm talking to some friends right now. What is it you're looking for? Maybe I could play later if it sounds fun.
Them: i wan sex
*Invite to Hotel Room*
Me: Not right now OK?
Them: r u gay?
Me: No, but after this I'm considering it.
Them: ?????

Then they logged off.
(01-23-2016, 06:24 PM)Allyn Wrote: [ -> ]MsTan

so who do you prefer , messi or ronaldo
lol XD

Allyn...i hate football or soccer, whatever...but my roots are from Portugal, so...RONALDO!!!
(01-23-2016, 03:20 PM)MsTan Wrote: [ -> ]Great one Vally...sorry guys i dont know who Hagi is...my football culture, start and end in Messi and Ronaldo...Neymar...OK
Well i have a NEW ONE DEARS, catch that one 2 hours ago...and like soju, i pull a Sasso with this one (poor guy, he is really nice, i think he dont understand much of the stuff, but...I HAVE TO KEEP UP...THE COMPETITION IS HIGH)

THE SKIN

Guy - Hey, i love your skin
MsT - why? is just skin
Guy - idk i just like Smile whats ur name?
MsT - call me hotskin...its a good name for you?
Guy - hotskin o.O this not your real name :p im xxx, im from xxx and u?
MsT - Hi im hotskin from SKINLAND, do you know that place?
Guy - idk this placeee --" african ? loool, or Madagascar
MsT - it's a place in the middle of the ocean, right in the center of Bermuda Triangle...we all are skins in there...we talk rubbing our skin
Guy - woghhh cool , yea i love this skin , how old you ? (i think he really dont understand that one)
MsT - you mean my skin right? 'cause in Skinland our age is dictated by how many skinrubs we do to others ... im 389
Guy - yupsss sorry my english not good but i know you mean . 389 o.O (yep he really didnt get nothing)
MsT - yes, almost 390, a magic number for us Skinnishers, is the number when we turn mature skiners
Guy - im so srsly :p how old you in real :p im xx
MsT - for real...im almost 390, will you help me reaching that magic number?
Guy - its so hard 390 --" are you dino xD (dinos? sure, more million...less million)
MsT - no, im skinnish i told you, do you help me or not?
Guy - yeaa how can i help you?
MsT - "going next to him...rubbing my skin on his skin" YEAHH IM 390 NOW, thx hun and goodbye!!!
Guy - lool ur so weird , can we meet again ? i'll add you

Sorry dear, you were a collateral damage on this battle...

This was brilliant! Big Grin
hahahaha
Hmm...from my understanding a W***e are those that does it because they enjoy doing it very very much, whereas a P********e does it for a living, and they may not like doing it.

Just my 2 cents
Indeed Bansai, the W...e sleeps around just because, while the P.......e do it for money, either by her own choice, or forced by someone.