MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Handling Unwanted Invites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I've only been here a short time but can say some of the lines are just.. tragic. and some just shouldn't be said at all..

this is the first message

Him: *walks up behind you grabs your chest with other hand on his xxxx" and says hey  B*tch  have you ever been raped?
Me: ..oh man .... how bad would you feel if the girl said yes?

took me a few moments to respond.. thinking wth ?? 

in his defense he said he would feel like and asshole and hopes he never hurts anyone. from there we started a short but pleasant conversation.
Hello sweetz, and welcome, that's exactly that... sometimes we find good friends if we just give them one more chance, most of the times, however...we don't!
This thread is awesome. Big Grin 11/10
Too bad that I don't play long enough to have such stories.
i am sure in no time you will have stories...keep having fun Smile
Yep, and speaking of unwanted invites:

[Image: y570Tpq.png?1]
So... Lately I've started replying to unwanted private messages by suddenly thrusting the messenger onto a game show I made up called "Guess Those Panties".

Whilest the Family Feud music plays in the background, the messenger/contestant finds themselves upon a stage in front of a live studio audience with me as their lovely hostess.  The rules are simple:

Guess the color of my panties and win an "intimate touch"!
Guess the style of my panties and win a "deep kiss"!
Guess both correctly and win the ultimate prize! A "bountiful booty"!
You only get one attempt at the style and color, so guess wisely.

After the contestant chooses a style and color as their answer, loud drum rolls play while the crowd waits with bated breath... If they guess wrong, a loud fail buzzer sounds.  If they guess right, victory music straight out of final fantasy plays!

Prizes are awarded immediately, while a consolation prize of my panties is given when they fail completely.

I've been having a blast watching dudes freak out. lol
how many have won so far?
I sometimes get a friend request (I instant accept them all), Than I get I pm of them, mostly ''are you gay/bi?'' but always with a question ''are you sometimg?''. When I deny I am, they remove me from their friend list. Are people really that stupid? Can't they just pm before they do a friend request? It's not like I'm on Do Not Disturb.
Hi there MNF fellows....i am like Vik...i accept all friend request at first...but deny the cold room invites...i know i am a slut but i do have standards even for a slut
- THE BEST WAY TO PUT SOMEONE IN IGNORE LIST, by (me, AGAIN)

- are you a submissive cumslut to use for my own pleasure?
 - are you a slutty fucktoy?
 - man... fuck off... or I'll kick your balls

"04/26/16 5:18 pm 'xxxxxx' has added you to ignore list"

*Mission accomplished AGAIN*