MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Handling Unwanted Invites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now I know what makes a lady get aroused more than emphasizing lesbian sex, and that is the political situation of Azerbaijan.

Fenix: That guy really missed his chance, should've replied with something like "Oh! These are wonderful fun memories indeed!" and playfully slip a line somewhere along "So....wanna make new memories to remember by?" or something like that *Wink*
@misslanni: wanna have sex? XD

i wish i could come across some weird convos like these...or maybe i am just more weirder then any convos that could ever happen Tongue
Oh c'mon Lanni...Portuguese, French, English, even Klingon...sex language is universal!
That integral calculus was very funny...and hard, lol
*Waits to pounce on the 200th post like a very sexy panther*

*Edit* I've had an idea how to celebrate this thread's 200th post! Let's say I'll be having a "Guest star" to take care of a few invites...Still waiting for that post!
Integral calculus is a pain in the ass! Didn't liked it! And it's useless! Smile
ahahah...i just love this thread, keep the stories flow, please
I was wearing the Viking outfit during this conversation.

Her: Wow love the outfit.
Me: lol Thanks
Her: Such a big tool lol.
Me: Very useful on my enemies.
Her: I bet, wouldn't want to be poked with that.
Me: lol Can't imagine anyone would.
Her: Do you have anymore big weapons?
Me: I could use my helmet like a ram.
Her: Oohh that would force my doors open.
Me: But if I use it on a door I would go through the window and fall outside. 

And that pretty much ended the conversation
*ninja's in before someone else can take the ost*

Happy 200th! I'll be updating soon with my 200th post special tomorrow before uni, so watch this space! Thank you all for keeping this dumb idea of mine going!
Sasso, im looking forward for the 200th post and the "guest star"
(03-15-2016, 05:15 AM)misslanni Wrote: [ -> ]the second guy kept saying random things in Portuguese or french (I'm not sure and I never bothered to translate) but thing is as he kept sending me messages I was typing to reply I didn't know his language and right before my message got sent, he sent me one asking for sex so basically:

him: wanna have sex 
me: I don't speak this language

I don't know why but the mere coincidence of that made me laugh so much. I felt a little bad, too because I didn't mean to send that but once the deed was done, I could only laugh.

As a guy I definitely don't experience unwanted invites very often (read: they are almost non-existent)... but this last comment of yours inspired this fictious reply in my mind :

him: wanna have sex
the girl: sorry, mine is not for sale and I need it. Perhaps someone else would be willing to part with his/hers for a reasonable price...

(note: in french (my native language), sex both means the sexual act itself and "gender", hence what you see above) Wink

Ivan