MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Handling Unwanted Invites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-15-2016, 06:02 AM)misslanni Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2016, 05:47 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]@misslanni: wanna have sex? XD

i wish i could come across some weird convos like these...or maybe i am just more weirder then any convos that could ever happen Tongue
 what is this language you're speaking? I only know klingon, please speak in klingon if you must talk to me..  Angel 

Sometimes I feel bad for trolling but depending on my mood, I do make sure to drop these peeps a hint that they need to find better ways to come onto a girl...or guy.

what is this language you're speaking? I only know klingon, please speak in klingon if you must talk to me" then teach me Klingon please.... because tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhaHbe Sad
LOL!

This keeps getting better and better! Big Grin
ahahahah, Donald Trump's hair, A CLASSIC!
(just my one cent here)

it just fill or seems to me like this thread has become more of place where we group together and enjoy the trolls we have been doing on others, i mean, i can understand trolling on people that actually deserve for example those that don't take a no for an answer or those that keep pestering even after "not responding their PMs"...but then there are some people who are from different countries and to them speaking in English may not be as easy and flawless as for some of us...they try to speak tho, but its not so well put out...and as this is an adult game we should have that expectation that everyone will come for sex activities and chats....i mean if this was facebook or Myspace etc then yeah its understandable to get annoyed when approached with some kinky talk....of course i am not saying this game is just limited to just kink talks but people form different countries at first approach are not gonna talk about cooking lessons or how to knit a sweeter...so if we for example we feel that we are not up to any kink talks (and this is just my less then one cent thoughts) maybe we can just politely let them know we are not in the mood but if they still feel the need to chat we can politely try to approach them with other different topics, ..and i mean like in a way that they actually can understand our message (as some are from different countries)...of course if they persist in an annoying form...then yeah let the troll begin.

once again i may be mistaken about all this or the aim of this thread, but i am just speaking from how I have observed so far...so i do apologize in advance if my one cent came out in an offensive form...i promise you it is not my intent i just wanted us to take a step back and have a look at the patter of some of the things we have posted if we feel its still justified then all well and good if not then maybe we can improve our approach to other and perhaps increase our social connections.

once again sorry.
Yes I understand what you are trying to say, but this game is about having fun as well, and sometimes a good exchange of PM's, provide that, if people decide to post or not, is for them to decide, like it was to me share my journey, or to others share their stories, their poems, pics, draws...
A valid point, Dark.

I think most of the ladies on this thread are replying to actual trolls. A few days ago, I witness an exchange between a non-native English speaker and some female players, and they quickly asserted that his "rudeness" was not intentional; afterwards, they patiently explained how to approach potential mates to him.

Ivan
understood...and like i said it was just my one cent, i meant no offense, I am still kinda new so have not had the many experience as most have...but i was just speaking out of what i felt from my observation...at least now I understand completely about this thread is.

thank you Smile
Well I can only speak for myself, not all of them are trolls, basically and for definition a "troll" is someone that try to ruin the moment, spamming, being rude, offensive, usually they don't send PM's, just go there, create confusion and then delete the avi.
My "victims" are just rude guys with a rude approach, by choice some of them, by inexperience others and by linguistic problems a few others and some of them are really nice guys if we spend some time talking and explaining, of course we also have "bad" days and in those days...it's most likely they end up here!
I understand Fenix and thank you for clarifying it Smile

I was just misunderstood about some things, but you and Ivan have cleared it out for me and I appreciate it.
btw i like the way you say "my victims" lol, its like a definite that they gonna have hell thrown at them lol...and at least now I know how to approach you Wink ...ill definitely bring a bouquet of flowers when steping in your rader Big Grin.
Well said misslanni a lot of people seem to be miss informed about how this game works. Most think it's all about sex, while the concept is aimed at a more mature audience It's not set in stone after all the game is called 'Meet and Fuck Club' (many seem to forget me included at one point) not 'Meet or Fuck Club'. I think it's nice to be able to meet and talk with people from all over the world, and to be able to become friends with them.