MNF Club Forums

Full Version: How To Pick You Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(03-11-2016, 12:20 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]Dark, Vik, and others who think they have it tough, I'm not usually one to get involved in one-upping people, but be thankful you aren't attracting these types of PM's.

And this may surprise some of you, but this sort of conversation isn't even a rare occurrence. Aside from the "want sex" and "gimme ur hrd dik" style PM's, this is all I ever get.

to be honest sharp...i would also welcome that....and...here is how i would have played it after her "do you know when the next update are":

she: do you know when the next update are?
me: yes...definitely some time in the near future

(her response as a possibility)

she: ok but when exactly?
me ill let you know as soon as i consult my fortune teller
she: what?
me: as a forum member its my duty to let you know when next updates are...but please be patient

(her next possible reaction)

*hits the ignore button* 
me: XD
(03-11-2016, 03:57 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2016, 12:20 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]Dark, Vik, and others who think they have it tough, I'm not usually one to get involved in one-upping people, but be thankful you aren't attracting these types of PM's.

And this may surprise some of you, but this sort of conversation isn't even a rare occurrence. Aside from the "want sex" and "gimme ur hrd dik" style PM's, this is all I ever get.

to be honest sharp...i would also welcome that....and...here is how i would have played it after her "do you know when the next update are":

she: do you know when the next update are?
me: yes...definitely some time in the near future

(her response as a possibility)

she: ok but when exactly?
me ill let you know as soon as i consult my fortune teller
she: what?
me: as a forum member its my duty to let you know when next updates are...but please be patient

(her next possible reaction)

*hits the ignore button* 
me: XD

The thing is, I am not made aware of the updates before anybody else is. That's the point; I am only a forum mod, anything to do with the game is nothing to do with me. I try to make it as clear as I possibly can, yet clearly the message doesn't get through. I will respond sarcastically (and hopefully humorously) to people sending "sex me" and "we fuk nao" PM's, but your suggested response doesn't help anybody. When I'm approached (incorrectly) as a member of the MnF team, if I act like a dick, that reflects badly on the actual team.

And I think you're missing the point of why I posted that short exchange. It's not just about how I continually get asked these questions, it's also that people don't realise I am as much of a Mnf Club player as the rest of you. I volunteered to assist Vally with the forum, he accepted my offer. I work 9-5 weekdays, but try to be online here as and when I can. I am logged in most of the time I'm at home. I am available on here for close to 15 hours a day, so can be asked any necessary questions on here. If I am in the game, I am not there as anything other than a player.
(03-11-2016, 04:13 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is, I am not made aware of the updates before anybody else is. That's the point; I am only a forum mod, anything to do with the game is nothing to do with me. I try to make it as clear as I possibly can, yet clearly the message doesn't get through. I will respond sarcastically (and hopefully humorously) to people sending "sex me" and "we fuk nao" PM's, but your suggested response doesn't help anybody. When I'm approached (incorrectly) as a member of the MnF team, if I act like a dick, that reflects badly on the actual team.

And I think you're missing the point of why I posted that short exchange. It's not just about how I continually get asked these questions, it's also that people don't realise I am as much of a Mnf Club player as the rest of you. I volunteered to assist Vally with the forum, he accepted my offer. I work 9-5 weekdays, but try to be online here as and when I can. I am logged in most of the time I'm at home. I am available on here for close to 15 hours a day, so can be asked any necessary questions on here. If I am in the game, I am not there as anything other than a player.

bro my post wasnt any kind of attack or suggestion at you...obviously i already know about your responsibilities and the kind of problem you face...i have read it many times when you post on different topics...and yes i have seen that you made it clear to all about where you stand and how many still don't get it....which is something to expected....coz otherwise life would be just a breeze to deal with.

my post was referring to this statement "but be thankful you aren't attracting these types of PM's." ....how "I" would have done it, besides i wasn't being serious about that little RP example i posted...that was just a joke.

my intention was just for jokes...not to correct anyone or point out something.
(03-11-2016, 11:15 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]@Vik...it's a slow progress...even for me it is...but it is progressing at least Big Grin

Yeah, at least there's some progress there. Between all the lesbians, futa's and boy as female sissy's. Jezus, there are a lot of them out there.

One luck of not being a staff member.  Tongue
(03-11-2016, 05:05 PM)Vik Wrote: [ -> ]One luck of not being a staff member.  Tongue

NOT STAFF
Forum staff. Wink
(03-11-2016, 05:09 PM)Vik Wrote: [ -> ]Forum staff. Wink

Frustrated volunteer staff, maybe.
I'm enjoying this staff! Er… I'm mean stuff...
Relax Sharp...auntie Fen will text you with good things, maybe talking about the political situation on Azerbaijan, if you are lucky!!
Now for real, people are like that, not much we can do about it, just hang in there...like I told vally, im always there for you in case you need a friendly word *hugs and kisses*
*hold up banner and shouts*......"Fenix for president Fenix for president" XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18