MNF Club Forums

Full Version: How To Pick You Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
To clarify the milady thing, it’s the implied status I'm not into. It’s the same with ma’am and mistress. I'm just not that keen on being placed higher than someone I've just met as a formality.

It probably doesn't help that I'm in the ‘spank my ass and call me names’ crowd either.
Oh yes. That one I find irritating, too. miss, milady, ....
Oh and also great: trying to improve on my French name by making it Italian or Spanish!

But the topic of the thread. I put some thought into this. I used to attempt to guide the young hopeful gentlemen through the process. After many misadventures I've boiled it down to this:
Abandon all hope. I'm not who you are looking for.
"Abandon all hope. I'm not who you are looking for."......yup I think its like the most common indirect message most guys get any way for other as well....at least you say it up straight.
I dislike when guys just say "wanna fuck", the least they could do is try to make it sound like they are trying. Personally I'm not into much of the sex animation, because I'm mostly into RP.
Though I am an absolute lover of music, so if you have a common interest of music with me then we will get along.
(Good song suggestion for those who like music, Fumes - Eden)
Well SugarHoney, I can assure you that quite a number of us enjoys RP as much as you do! Meet up and get together and we'll see if the RP interest is to your liking *wink* Wink

Also, we might not have common interest in terms of music genres we're into, but I'm sure we'll get along just fine Big Grin
If anyone read through this thread and at some point had this exact line run through your head...

[Image: papyvalentine_by_kokokiero-d9q6m3k.png]

... then please PM me.

To be less cryptic, if you match my nerdy interests or my campy sense of humor or -- in one extremely special case -- both, then I will go from lame half-hearted pickup lines to lame whole-hearted pickup lines.

EDIT: Gronk like kitties. :3 Orc thing.
How to pick me up?  Quick answer: don't. I may be small, and light, but you touch me without me asking and I will rip your fucking throat out. Angry

But if we are going to be serious here, and you really really do wanna get freaky with me, pay attention.

If you are a girl, good start. But no cold invites or friend requests. Have a chat, make me laugh or think your are cute. And don't get pushy or desperate (some girls are actually worse for this than most guys). And if you are willing to grow a futa dick for a short while, you have a significantly improved chance with me.

If you are a guy, then your chances are already somewhat restricted. Your only way in now is to get some friends together. I'm up for two or three cocks hammering away at my ass, but no guy gets to touch my pussy. Again, no cold invites or friend requests. And don't beg. Also, don't be crass or disgusting. And don't tell me you have a big dick (especially a BBC).

And if you are a futa already, then awesome. Hit me up sometime and ask about joining in a gangbang. There will always be room for you Tongue Wink
It's a bit of a crapshoot, but engaging playfully and in the style of my nickname are good starts. There's a way to open by being both pervy and tactful.
(04-11-2016, 03:03 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: [ -> ]And don't tell me you have a big dick (especially a BBC).

Man, there are a lot of guys pretending they have a BBC on MNF. Curious how many of them doesn't have one.
I love the part where the futa doesn't need to meet any personality standards at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18