MNF Club Forums

Full Version: How To Pick You Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Wow wow wow! I stop you immediately, no hijacking here.
Indeed. Hijacking is bad. Bad!
What about thread-shitting?
NEE NAW NEE NAW *MnF Forum police arrives* Disperse! I will only give one warning. Return to talking about how to pick you up, or I will be forced to open fire!

(On a serious note, let's not crowd threads with other chatter, that can kill threads, and dead threads make me cry)
In my case, it's easy to pick me up :o
just need to talk to me and hope something will happen Big Grin
When I'm in the right mood, I'm pretty easy to pick up. Usually just a "How are you?" or quote-unquote buying me a drink, works well enough to get you a blowjob behind the bar or in a dark alley. *winks*
Well I'm not too picky on RP partners, as long as you're good at it. I'll always say no to incest or anything odd like that...it's just not my thing.

To get a yes, bring up either Spirituality, existentialism, philosophy, maybe even politics(depending on what you think of it). These topics are fun for me to talk about as I love to hear peoples ideas about the world and the state its in. I question many things, particularly doctrines that people follow.
Heya, a lot of people already know me and what I'm about but i found this thread and figured what the hell put myself out there a little more. I am really easy to pick up, any woman interested in sex with me, types to me, and sees if we have the same sexual interests will find i am very easy going and nice. Brunettes and blondes with green-eyes get the most of my attention because they are who i am attracted to the most.

Unfortunately there is a downside about me that pushes some women away on here. Words, do nothing for me sexually, Role Play is like reading a script to a movie you will never see. I am extremely visually oriented and have a great imagination (I have to be with my full time job) but not when it comes to words. It's not that i wont Role Play, it's that i don't have any passion with the words i am typing so it seems bland and unimportant to the sexual experience. I very much want passion in the sexual experience, so the animations seem my best way of accomplishing that.

Those who have read my old dead thread Best Sexual Experience already know this but the main thing i am amazing at during a sex session is the manual action and the creative use of all the options at perfect times. I am very methodical and use the same method in real life sex as i do on this game because it helps to reach and find a woman's g-spot in real life and it is never boring on this game because it is enjoyable to watch and never the same in and out as the regular animations show. I am usually in a Tantric state on this game, so most of my dates last three to six hours. I always pay for the Hotel Room, so Chivalry isn't dead, heh. I usually have to schedule all my sex sessions, so there isn't any schedule conflicts because they last so long.

I know this is a lot to read but i just wanted any woman who reads this to be sure what kind of man i am. I want to please and i know i fall short when it comes to role play so i didn't want any misunderstandings. If you are interested send me a private message on the forum or if you can find me in game. I am usually on the beach, the bridge in the park, or dancing at the Club on all the servers, when i am waiting for my Dates to come online, otherwise i am in a room heh.
One of the best ways to pick me up is being honest, upfront about what you want and passionate about it. Nothing turns me off faster after I’ve spoken about all the weird kinks I adore than to be told ‘I just want to do what you like’ or ‘I’m bi and up for anything’. Embrace what you love without shame and turn it into your passion. That’s really attractive to me, to the point that I’ll probably want to be friends even if we don’t match up in bed.
(03-21-2016, 09:13 AM)Purest_Elf Wrote: [ -> ]One of the best ways to pick me up is being honest, upfront about what you want and passionate about it. Nothing turns me off faster after I’ve spoken about all the weird kinks I adore than to be told ‘I just want to do what you like’ or ‘I’m bi and up for anything’. Embrace what you love without shame and turn it into your passion. That’s really attractive to me, to the point that I’ll probably want to be friends even if we don’t match up in bed.

Strangely I think my being honest might drive you away given that! My kink as it were is exploring other people's kinks as deeply as they wish me to. So I almost always do want to do what the other person likes as that is what gets me off.

I hope that doesnt mean we can't be friends should we bump into one another.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18