MNF Club Forums

Full Version: How To Pick You Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
ahahaha, Molly, that's her thing...she likes futa's even if they are "instant manufacturing"
Hey Lexi, dear, im not a Futa, or shemale, or transsexual, I don't have a dick (I have a lot of them, hihihi), but...I am a Fenix, a mythological bird with a particular skill, yes, exactly what you are thinking about, I don't need the damn pills.
(04-12-2016, 08:44 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]ahahaha, Molly, that's her thing...she likes futa's even if they are "instant manufacturing"
Hey Lexi, dear, im not a Futa, or shemale, or transsexual, I don't have a dick (I have a lot of them, hihihi), but...I am a Fenix, a mythological bird with a particular skill, yes, exactly what you are thinking about, I don't need the damn pills.

loving this statement about particular skill...and then I notice the reputation...and its...69...and I am like hell yeah  Big Grin
(04-12-2016, 09:50 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2016, 08:44 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]ahahaha, Molly, that's her thing...she likes futa's even if they are "instant manufacturing"

loving this statement about particular skill...and then I notice the reputation...and its...69...and I am like hell yeah  Big Grin
Nope.
I actually deleted my original post on here when I quit the game before, so I will just post some short on here.

Be female (or at least pretend to be and don't tell me otherwise), be funny, flirty, nice, a little teasing (but don't over do it), and be prepared for some rather vanilla RP. And don't try and pump me for information on the game; I know nothing more than you do. And don't be racist, sexist, homophobic, offensive or abusive.
It's pretty simple to pick me up (I think). Just strike up a conversation or RP, don't invite me at random and don't be a creep about my RL (PLEASE!).
Why not you seem like a fun guy. Tongue
By the way, if you want to pick me up, try to make a good sexual pun or joke and I'll be yours.
*taking notes...and searching for good puns and jokes*
I guess for me, just be polite, be yourself, and don't be a prick. I am a huge fan of dnd and medieval stuff, so if you talk to me about that stuff I will nerd the frig out! I mainly just like flirting, but get enough on my good side and we could maybe hook up online. Oh, also anime and Pokemon and videogames.
The best way to pick me up, is just be human. I mean, some smarts is always good and a sense of humor, but really just be human. Love who you want to love, and be respectful. Be yourself too, dont think you have to act a certain way because I wear not costumes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18